|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
(a) The King.
(b) The Crown.
(c) The Kiss.
(d) The Crumb.
2. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) In a railway accident.
(b) She fell out a window.
(c) In childbirth.
(d) She was attacked by dogs.
3. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
(a) They walk.
(c) They take a carriage.
4. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
5. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes tell Helen to do to protect herself from Roylott when he returns from town?
2. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
3. What did Helen's mother's income fall to after her death?
4. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
5. What did the young lady say caused her step-father's violent anger?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)