|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
2. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
(a) He forgot about it.
(b) He made a promise of secrecy.
(c) He never had time to write about it.
(d) He was unsure if people would believe it.
3. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
(a) An animal.
(c) A gypsy.
4. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Heather Stickler.
(b) Helene Steiner.
(c) Helen Stoner.
(d) Harriet Stoker.
5. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A cat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
2. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
3. How did the young lady's butler die?
4. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
5. Where does the ventilator in Julia's room lead to?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)