|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
(a) The untimely death of her mother.
(b) Living in poverty.
(c) His time in the military.
(d) Living in the tropics.
2. How does Helen feel when she hears that Roylott followed her to Holmes's house?
(b) Not surprised.
3. What were Julia's last words?
(a) The whistling.
(b) Speckled band.
(c) Why oh why?
(d) It was him.
4. What does Holmes say Julia did NOT die from?
5. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) She was attacked by dogs.
(c) In a railway accident.
(d) She fell out a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watson say was the only unusual thing he saw in Julia's room?
2. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
3. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
4. What does Holmes say he did NOT see in the rooms?
5. What does Holmes do after leaving Roylott's room?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)