|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
2. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
(a) Stone Haven.
(b) Sting Harvey.
(c) Strike Mount.
(d) Stoke Moran.
3. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
4. How does Holmes describe the murder of Julia?
5. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) In a railway accident.
(c) She fell out a window.
(d) She was attacked by dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
2. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
3. What is the second room Holmes looks at inside the house?
4. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
5. What does Holmes first study when he gets to the house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)