|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Helen's mother's income fall to after her death?
(a) $500 a month.
(b) $750 a month.
(c) $1,250 a month.
(d) $1,000 a month.
2. How much money would Julia have gotten had she been wed?
(a) $250 a month.
(b) $450 a month.
(c) $350 a month.
(d) $150 a month.
3. What bothered Julia when she was locked in her room at night?
(a) Light from Roylott's room.
(c) Cigar smoke.
(d) Strange noises.
4. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What does Holmes do after leaving Roylott's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
2. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
3. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
4. What color is the house?
5. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)