|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
(a) Mint tea.
(b) Smelling salts.
(c) Cold water.
2. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
3. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
(a) A high backed chair.
(b) A fire poker.
(c) A door handle.
(d) A hammer.
4. How did the young lady's butler die?
(a) He was drowned.
(b) He caught a fever.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He was beaten to death.
5. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Helene Steiner.
(b) Heather Stickler.
(c) Helen Stoner.
(d) Harriet Stoker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
2. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
3. What does Holmes say he did NOT see in the rooms?
4. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
5. How long before Julia's death was the bell-pull installed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)