|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His hand.
(c) His hat.
(d) His scarf.
2. Why does Helen say she cannot be certain of what she heard in the hall that night?
(a) She was so frightened.
(b) There was a storm outside.
(c) There are so many doors in that great house.
(d) Her mind was on her sister.
3. Who is the large man who comes to see Holmes?
(a) A butler at the Roylott house.
(b) Helen's fiance.
(c) Dr. Roylott.
(d) A gypsy.
4. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
(a) At a tavern.
(b) At the house.
(c) With the gypsies.
(d) In town.
5. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen think Julia died of?
2. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
3. What is the occupation of the narrator?
4. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
5. How many chairs are in Julia's room?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)