|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 750 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
4. Where does the ventilator in Julia's room lead to?
(a) Helen's room.
(b) Dr. Roylott's room.
(c) The outside air.
(d) The hall way.
5. How did the strange visitor travel to London?
(a) By train.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
2. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
3. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
4. What kind of man does Holmes say makes the most devious criminal?
5. What excuse is Helen supposed to use to get to her room early?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)