|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
2. What is the rope hanging from the ceiling in Julia's room used for?
(a) Hanging clothing.
(b) Pulling the blinds.
(c) Getting out of bed.
(d) Ringing a bell.
3. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(a) A struggle.
(b) Violent attack.
(c) Self mutilation.
4. What does Holmes examine before he finishes his study of Roylott's room?
(a) The safe.
(b) The bed.
(c) The wooden chair.
(d) The window pane.
5. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Roylott get home from the city?
2. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
3. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
4. What does Holmes tell Helen to do to protect herself from Roylott when he returns from town?
5. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)