|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Holmes tell Watson to pack for their trip?
(a) His medical bag and some shoes.
(b) A dagger and a cloak.
(c) A hairbrush and a cane.
(d) A toothbrush and a revolver.
2. Where was the item that caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
(a) On the corner of the bed.
(b) Behind a curtain.
(c) In a cane.
(d) On top of the safe.
3. Why does Holmes not believe construction was needed on Helen's room?
(a) The scaffolding is not set up correctly.
(b) There are no workers there.
(c) The wall does not need repairs.
(d) Nothing has been moved out of the room.
4. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
5. What did the young lady say caused her step-father's violent anger?
(a) A viscious past.
(b) Family genes.
(c) Paranoid tendencies.
(d) His greed and laziness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holmes tell Helen to spend the night after Roylott goes to sleep?
2. What did Helen think Julia's last words referred to?
3. How long before Julia's death was the ventilator installed?
4. What does Holmes tell Helen to do to protect herself from Roylott when he returns from town?
5. How often did Helen say Julia used the rope hanging from the ceiling in her room?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)