|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the house?
2. What was Julia holding in her hand when she died?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A match.
(c) A wine goblet.
(d) A letter opener.
3. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
4. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) She was attacked by dogs.
(b) She fell out a window.
(c) In a railway accident.
(d) In childbirth.
5. What excuse is Helen supposed to use to get to her room early?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She needs some time alone.
(c) She is very tired.
(d) She wants to do some reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Holmes not believe construction was needed on Helen's room?
2. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
3. What were Julia's last words?
4. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
5. What did Helen hear when she left her room on the night her sister died?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)