|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. Where does Holmes tell Helen to spend the night after Roylott goes to sleep?
(a) The inn.
(b) Her housekeeper's room.
(c) A room in the damaged wing.
(d) Her old bedroom.
3. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
(a) Took off her clothes.
(b) Lit a match to see something.
(c) Drank some alcohol.
(d) Opened her window.
4. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
(a) A desperate man and a genius.
(b) A prisoner and a detective.
(c) A devil and a saint.
(d) A farmer and a businessman.
5. How did Roylott treat the young boy driving his carriage?
(a) He was surprisingly kind.
(b) He ignored him.
(c) He was very conceited towards the boy.
(d) He yelled and cursed at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holmes want to look after something catches his eye in Roylott's room?
2. What was Julia wearing when she died?
3. What does Holmes ask for just after the big man leaves?
4. What does Helen say scares her most about her step-father?
5. Why was the Chimney not a valid entrance into Julia's room?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)