|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
2. What does Holmes like to smoke when he is thinking?
(a) A pipe.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) All of these.
3. What was Julia wearing when she died?
(b) A ball gown.
(c) A riding suit.
(d) A nightdress.
4. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Heather Stickler.
(b) Helene Steiner.
(c) Harriet Stoker.
(d) Helen Stoner.
5. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man does Holmes say makes the most devious criminal?
2. What does Holmes examine before he finishes his study of Roylott's room?
3. What does Helen say scares her most about her step-father?
4. How is Helen supposed to give the all-clear signal?
5. Who does Holmes see walking along the path to the house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)