|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
(a) Her window is broken.
(b) Repairs are being done in her room.
(c) She wants to put Julia in the past.
(d) Her step-father has moved into her own room.
2. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
(a) Lit a match to see something.
(b) Opened her window.
(c) Took off her clothes.
(d) Drank some alcohol.
3. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) She was attacked by dogs.
(b) In childbirth.
(c) She fell out a window.
(d) In a railway accident.
4. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
(b) They walk.
(c) They take a carriage.
5. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes the narrator up at the beginning of this book?
2. Who does Holmes ask for an opinion on the case?
3. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
4. What is the first room in the house Holmes inspects?
5. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)