|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
(a) At the house.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) At the train station.
(d) In the town.
2. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
3. During what month does this book begin?
4. What did Helen think Julia died of?
(b) A strike to the head.
(d) Poison gas.
5. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
2. Why did the coroner review Julia's death so thoroughly?
3. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
4. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
5. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)