|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
2. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
(a) Riotous living.
(b) Philanthropy unchecked.
3. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
4. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
(a) Took off her clothes.
(b) Opened her window.
(c) Drank some alcohol.
(d) Lit a match to see something.
5. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the strange visitor travel to London?
2. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
3. What were Julia's last words?
4. What was the occupation of the man who wanted to marry the young lady's twin?
5. Who referred the strange visitor to Sherlock Holmes?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)