|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
(a) In town.
(b) At the house.
(c) At a tavern.
(d) With the gypsies.
2. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
(a) Drank some alcohol.
(b) Took off her clothes.
(c) Lit a match to see something.
(d) Opened her window.
3. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Heather Stickler.
(b) Helene Steiner.
(c) Harriet Stoker.
(d) Helen Stoner.
4. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) She fell out a window.
(b) In a railway accident.
(c) In childbirth.
(d) She was attacked by dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
2. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
3. What was Julia wearing when she died?
4. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
5. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)