|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the case written about in this book?
(a) It was never solved.
(b) It took longer than usual to solve.
(c) It was solved by someone else.
(d) It was very unusual.
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) She was attacked by dogs.
(b) In childbirth.
(c) In a railway accident.
(d) She fell out a window.
4. What time does Holmes return from his researching?
(a) 11:00 am.
(b) 1:00 pm.
(d) 2:00 pm.
5. What does Holmes say is his greatest reward for his help?
(a) Punishing villains.
(b) Helping others.
(c) The money.
(d) His work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
2. What wakes the narrator up at the beginning of this book?
3. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
4. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
5. How did the young lady's butler die?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)