|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
(a) Her step-father.
(b) A baboon.
(c) A gypsy.
(d) Her sister.
3. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
4. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
5. What did Helen's mother's income fall to after her death?
(a) $500 a month.
(b) $1,250 a month.
(c) $1,000 a month.
(d) $750 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
2. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
3. Why does Helen say she cannot be certain of what she heard in the hall that night?
4. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
5. What did Helen hear on the morning she went to see Sherlock Holmes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)