|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
2. How did the strange visitor travel to London?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) By train.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
3. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
(a) Cosgrove Place.
(b) Sussex Village.
(c) Baker Street.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
4. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(c) Police officer.
5. What color is the strange visitor wearing at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
2. How does Holmes say he learns about people before they speak to him?
3. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
4. What was the occupation of the man who wanted to marry the young lady's twin?
5. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)