|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
2. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
3. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
(a) A printing press.
(d) A dog.
4. During what month does this book begin?
5. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holmes say he learns about people before they speak to him?
2. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
3. How does the narrator describe Holmes's deductive abilities?
4. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
5. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)