|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
2. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(b) Police officer.
3. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
(a) To keep the wind out.
(b) To keep the animals out.
(c) To feel safer on the ground floor.
(d) To keep their step-father out.
4. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. How did the strange visitor travel to London?
(a) In a carriage.
(b) By train.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say is his greatest reward for his help?
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. What is unique about the case written about in this book?
4. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
5. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)