|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes say is his greatest reward for his help?
(a) Punishing villains.
(b) His work.
(c) The money.
(d) Helping others.
2. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
(c) A dog.
(d) A printing press.
3. During what month does this book begin?
4. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
5. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Helen Stoner.
(b) Helene Steiner.
(c) Heather Stickler.
(d) Harriet Stoker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
2. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
3. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
4. What did the young lady say caused her step-father's violent anger?
5. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)