|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
(a) The singing of the gypsies.
(b) A tapping on her door.
(c) The roaring of animals.
(d) A storm.
2. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
3. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
4. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
(a) Stoke Moran.
(b) Sting Harvey.
(c) Stone Haven.
(d) Strike Mount.
5. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young lady say caused her step-father's violent anger?
2. What is the occupation of the narrator?
3. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
4. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
5. How did the young lady's butler die?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)