|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
(a) A cat.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A dog.
2. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
(a) He wants to see the action.
(b) He doesn't want Holmes to be in danger.
(c) He wants to protect Helen.
(d) Holmes says he will be useful.
3. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
(c) Packs his bag.
4. During what month does this book begin?
5. When is Roylott expected back at the house on the day Holmes gets there?
(d) The next morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Helen seen the inside of Roylott's safe?
2. How often does the church clock chime?
3. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
4. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
5. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)