|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
2. How long does Holmes say it took Roylott to die?
(a) 30 seconds.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 10 seconds.
3. What does Holmes first study when he gets to the house?
(a) The scaffolding.
(b) The lawn.
(c) The window.
(d) The fireplace.
4. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
(b) Riotous living.
(c) Philanthropy unchecked.
5. What does Holmes like to smoke when he is thinking?
(a) All of these.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who referred the strange visitor to Sherlock Holmes?
2. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
3. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
4. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
5. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)