|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chairs are in Julia's room?
2. Why did the amount of Helen's mother's income fall after her death?
(a) There were less people to sustain on the income.
(b) There was a drop in military salaries.
(c) There was a drop in agricultural prices.
(d) There was a penalty for Roylott's imprisonment.
3. Why did the coroner review Julia's death so thoroughly?
(a) He very much cared for Julia.
(b) Dr. Roylott forced him to.
(c) He could not figure out what killed her.
(d) Dr. Roylott had a bad reputation.
4. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
(a) Her fiance.
(c) A gypsy.
5. How did the big man get to Holmes's house?
(a) He read a map.
(b) He used the business card Holmes had passed out.
(c) He followed Helen.
(d) He asked a policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
2. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
3. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
4. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
5. What is wrapped around Roylott's neck when Holmes enters his room?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)