|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes say Julia did NOT die from?
2. How did the young lady's butler die?
(a) He was poisoned.
(b) He caught a fever.
(c) He was beaten to death.
(d) He was drowned.
3. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
(a) At the house.
(b) At a tavern.
(c) In town.
(d) With the gypsies.
4. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) She was attacked by dogs.
(c) In a railway accident.
(d) She fell out a window.
5. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
(b) A gypsy.
(d) Her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
2. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
3. What is sitting on top of the safe in Roylott's room?
4. What did Helen's mother's income fall to after her death?
5. What color was the creature that killed Julia?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)