|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the young lady's butler die?
(a) He was beaten to death.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He caught a fever.
2. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
(a) She has had to pay court fees.
(b) She has had to repair the house.
(c) She has had to pay people to smooth over brawls.
(d) She has had to bail him out of jail.
3. How often did Helen say Julia used the rope hanging from the ceiling in her room?
(a) All the time.
(b) Every other day.
(d) Once a week.
4. What does Holmes use to put the deadly creature back in it's place?
(a) The saucer of milk.
(b) His cane.
(c) The dog leash.
(d) A fire poker.
5. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chairs are in Julia's room?
2. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
3. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
4. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
5. What is the rope hanging from the ceiling in Julia's room used for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)