|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
(a) The King.
(b) The Crumb.
(c) The Crown.
(d) The Kiss.
2. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her step-father.
(c) A gypsy.
(d) A baboon.
3. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
(b) A dog.
(d) A printing press.
4. What is sitting on top of the safe in Roylott's room?
(a) A jar of ink.
(b) A bottle of brandy.
(c) Some jerked beef.
(d) A saucer of milk.
5. How many chairs are in Julia's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
2. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
3. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
4. What excuse is Helen supposed to use to get to her room early?
5. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)