|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
2. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
(a) A hole in the wall.
(b) A dog leash.
(c) A concealed dagger.
(d) An Indian book.
3. What color is the house?
4. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
5. When is Roylott expected back at the house on the day Holmes gets there?
(b) The next morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
2. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
3. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
4. How did the big man get to Holmes's house?
5. What is wrong with the wood paneling in Julia's room?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)