|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
2. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(b) Police officer.
3. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Heather Stickler.
(b) Helene Steiner.
(c) Helen Stoner.
(d) Harriet Stoker.
4. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning of this book?
5. Where was the item that caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
(a) Behind a curtain.
(b) On top of the safe.
(c) In a cane.
(d) On the corner of the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes hit the bell pull with when the whistling sound begins?
2. What does Holmes say when Helen finishes her story?
3. What color is the strange visitor wearing at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
5. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)