|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen have to do before she can return to the house?
(a) Run some errands.
(b) Buy herself a weapon.
(c) Write a letter to her fiance.
(d) Speak with the police.
2. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
3. What does Watson say was the only unusual thing he saw in Julia's room?
(a) The bell pull.
(b) A bottle of smelling salts.
(c) Many locks on the door.
(d) A gothic mirror.
4. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
(a) In the town.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) At the house.
(d) At the train station.
5. What is the first room in the house Holmes inspects?
(c) Dr. Roylott's.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
2. What kind of expression does Watson say is on the face of the man who comes to see Holmes?
3. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
4. What is the second room Holmes looks at inside the house?
5. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)