|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
2. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
3. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
(a) To keep the wind out.
(b) To keep the animals out.
(c) To keep their step-father out.
(d) To feel safer on the ground floor.
4. What color is the house?
5. Where does Holmes want to look after something catches his eye in Roylott's room?
(a) The lawn.
(b) Julia's room.
(c) Helen's room.
(d) The ventilator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the creature that killed Julia kept?
2. What does Holmes say Julia did NOT die from?
3. What kind of animal does Holmes ask about when he is looking at Roylott's room?
4. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
5. What color is the strange visitor wearing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)