Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the bruising on Helen?
(a) She climbed out her window.
(b) She fell down some stairs.
(c) Her stepfather.
(d) She did it to herself.
2. What did Helen think Julia died of?
(a) A strike to the head.
(b) Poison gas.
3. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
4. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
5. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(c) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning of this book?
2. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
3. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
4. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
5. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)