|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
(a) The morgue.
(b) The University.
(c) The Doctors Commons.
(d) A library.
2. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
(a) Packs his bag.
3. How did the strange visitor travel to London?
(a) By train.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
4. What did Helen think Julia died of?
(c) A strike to the head.
(d) Poison gas.
5. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
(a) To feel safer on the ground floor.
(b) To keep the animals out.
(c) To keep their step-father out.
(d) To keep the wind out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holmes feel when he is unable to open the windows from outside?
2. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
3. When is Roylott expected back at the house on the day Holmes gets there?
4. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
5. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)