|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Watson describe the countryside as he and Holmes travel through it?
2. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
(a) Her wrists.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her ankles.
3. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
4. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
(a) A desperate man and a genius.
(b) A devil and a saint.
(c) A farmer and a businessman.
(d) A prisoner and a detective.
5. What is the first room in the house Holmes inspects?
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Dr. Roylott's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
3. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
4. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
5. What is the name of the young lady?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)