|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(b) Self mutilation.
(c) Violent attack.
(d) A struggle.
2. What does Holmes say is the most important fact of Helen's description of Julia?
(a) Her nakedness.
(b) The letter opener.
(c) The sound of laughter.
(d) The match in her hand.
3. How did the young lady's butler die?
(a) He caught a fever.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He was beaten to death.
4. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
5. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
2. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
3. What does Holmes ask for just after the big man leaves?
4. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
5. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)