|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(a) Violent attack.
(b) Self mutilation.
(c) A struggle.
2. How often did Helen say Julia used the rope hanging from the ceiling in her room?
(b) All the time.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every other day.
3. How did the young lady's butler die?
(a) He was drowned.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was beaten to death.
(d) He caught a fever.
4. What does Helen say is inside the safe in Roylott's room?
(a) Stragely shaped packets.
(b) His guns.
(c) Business papers.
5. What time does Holmes return from his researching?
(b) 11:00 am.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 1:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
2. What does Holmes say is the most important fact of Helen's description of Julia?
3. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
4. Who is the large man who comes to see Holmes?
5. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)