|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Julia's last words?
(a) Why oh why?
(b) It was him.
(c) Speckled band.
(d) The whistling.
2. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) A baboon.
(c) Her step-father.
(d) Her sister.
3. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
4. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
(b) They take a carriage.
(d) They walk.
5. What does Helen say is inside the safe in Roylott's room?
(a) His guns.
(c) Business papers.
(d) Stragely shaped packets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
2. What is wrong with the wood paneling in Julia's room?
3. Why was the Chimney not a valid entrance into Julia's room?
4. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
5. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)