|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holmes feel when he is unable to open the windows from outside?
2. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
3. What does Watson say the house is shaped like?
(a) A prison.
(b) A boulder.
(c) A crab.
(d) A spider.
4. How much money would Julia have gotten had she been wed?
(a) $250 a month.
(b) $350 a month.
(c) $150 a month.
(d) $450 a month.
5. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(a) Violent attack.
(b) Self mutilation.
(c) A struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
2. Where does the ventilator in Julia's room lead to?
3. Why did the amount of Helen's mother's income fall after her death?
4. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
5. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)