|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(a) Self mutilation.
(c) Violent attack.
(d) A struggle.
2. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What is the first room in the house Holmes inspects?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Dr. Roylott's.
4. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
5. How does the visitor describe Holmes's ability to know so much about her without her saying anything?
(a) Plain clues.
(b) Psychic abilities.
(c) Acute observance.
(d) Really good guesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Helen hear on the morning she went to see Sherlock Holmes?
2. What did Helen hear when she left her room on the night her sister died?
3. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
4. How does Watson describe the countryside as he and Holmes travel through it?
5. What kind of bed does Roylott sleep on?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)