|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A baboon.
(c) A gypsy.
(d) Her step-father.
2. How does Holmes say he learns about people before they speak to him?
(a) Acute observance.
(b) Psychic abilities.
(c) Plain clues.
(d) Really good guesses.
3. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
4. What kind of safe does Roylott keep in his room?
5. How does Holmes feel when he is unable to open the windows from outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
2. What caused the bruising on Helen?
3. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
4. What color is the house?
5. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)