Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second room Holmes looks at inside the house?
(a) Dr. Roylott's.
(c) The housekeeper's.
2. What is the rope hanging from the ceiling in Julia's room used for?
(a) Getting out of bed.
(b) Ringing a bell.
(c) Hanging clothing.
(d) Pulling the blinds.
3. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
4. What did Helen's mother's income fall to after her death?
(a) $500 a month.
(b) $1,000 a month.
(c) $750 a month.
(d) $1,250 a month.
5. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
2. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
3. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
4. How many times has Helen seen the inside of Roylott's safe?
5. What does Helen say is inside the safe in Roylott's room?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)