|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before Julia's death was the bell-pull installed?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
2. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
(a) A hole in the wall.
(b) A dog leash.
(c) A concealed dagger.
(d) An Indian book.
3. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
4. What does Holmes ask for just after the big man leaves?
(b) His walking shoes.
(c) Some tea.
(d) A map of the country.
5. What does Watson say was the only unusual thing he saw in Julia's room?
(a) The bell pull.
(b) Many locks on the door.
(c) A bottle of smelling salts.
(d) A gothic mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the young lady's mother die?
2. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
3. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
4. Where was the item that caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
5. What does Holmes do after leaving Roylott's room?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)