|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the young lady's butler die?
(a) He was beaten to death.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He caught a fever.
(d) He was drowned.
2. Who does Holmes see walking along the path to the house?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) The big man.
(c) Helen's fiance.
3. What does Holmes ask for just after the big man leaves?
(b) A map of the country.
(c) His walking shoes.
(d) Some tea.
4. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
(a) A door handle.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A fire poker.
(d) A high backed chair.
5. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
(a) His scarf.
(b) His hand.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
2. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
3. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
4. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
5. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)