|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
(a) The University.
(b) The Doctors Commons.
(c) A library.
(d) The morgue.
2. What two things does Holmes tell Watson to pack for their trip?
(a) A toothbrush and a revolver.
(b) A hairbrush and a cane.
(c) His medical bag and some shoes.
(d) A dagger and a cloak.
3. How does Holmes describe the murder of Julia?
4. How did the big man get to Holmes's house?
(a) He used the business card Holmes had passed out.
(b) He read a map.
(c) He followed Helen.
(d) He asked a policeman.
5. How did Roylott treat the young boy driving his carriage?
(a) He ignored him.
(b) He was surprisingly kind.
(c) He yelled and cursed at him.
(d) He was very conceited towards the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the young lady's mother die?
2. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
3. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
4. How long before Julia's death was the ventilator installed?
5. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)