|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the large man who comes to see Holmes?
(a) Helen's fiance.
(b) A butler at the Roylott house.
(c) A gypsy.
(d) Dr. Roylott.
2. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
3. What does Holmes like to smoke when he is thinking?
(a) All of these.
(b) A pipe.
(d) A cigarette.
4. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
5. How did the young lady's mother die?
(a) In childbirth.
(b) In a railway accident.
(c) She was attacked by dogs.
(d) She fell out a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
2. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
3. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
4. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
5. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)