|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Helen supposed to give the all-clear signal?
(a) Light a large fire in her hearth.
(b) Open her window.
(c) Light a lantern in her room.
(d) Draw her curtains.
2. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
3. Why did the amount of Helen's mother's income fall after her death?
(a) There was a drop in military salaries.
(b) There was a drop in agricultural prices.
(c) There were less people to sustain on the income.
(d) There was a penalty for Roylott's imprisonment.
4. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
5. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
(b) More interested.
(c) There is no change at all.
(d) A little hesitant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
2. Where was the item that caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
3. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
4. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
5. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)