|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Holmes return from his researching?
(a) 11:00 am.
(b) 1:00 pm.
(c) 2:00 pm.
2. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
(a) They walk.
(d) They take a carriage.
3. How did the big man get to Holmes's house?
(a) He followed Helen.
(b) He used the business card Holmes had passed out.
(c) He asked a policeman.
(d) He read a map.
4. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Harriet Stoker.
(b) Heather Stickler.
(c) Helen Stoner.
(d) Helene Steiner.
5. Who does Watson think was with Julia when was in her room?
(a) A gypsy.
(d) An animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
4. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
5. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)