|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
(a) Stoke Moran.
(b) Strike Mount.
(c) Stone Haven.
(d) Sting Harvey.
2. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
3. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
4. What did Helen's mother's income fall to after her death?
(a) $1,000 a month.
(b) $500 a month.
(c) $750 a month.
(d) $1,250 a month.
5. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watson say was the only unusual thing he saw in Julia's room?
2. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
3. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
4. What two things does Holmes tell Watson to pack for their trip?
5. What was the occupation of the man who wanted to marry the young lady's twin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)