|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
(a) Stone Haven.
(b) Strike Mount.
(c) Stoke Moran.
(d) Sting Harvey.
3. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
4. Who is the large man who comes to see Holmes?
(a) Dr. Roylott.
(b) Helen's fiance.
(c) A butler at the Roylott house.
(d) A gypsy.
5. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
(b) More interested.
(c) There is no change at all.
(d) A little hesitant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
2. What does Holmes ask for just after the big man leaves?
3. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
4. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
5. What did Holmes notice about Julia's bed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)