|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
(c) They walk.
(d) They take a carriage.
2. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
(b) Packs his bag.
3. What does Holmes say the insults of the man make him feel about the case?
(b) There is no change at all.
(c) More interested.
(d) A little hesitant.
4. How did the big man get to Holmes's house?
(a) He asked a policeman.
(b) He used the business card Holmes had passed out.
(c) He followed Helen.
(d) He read a map.
5. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
2. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
3. What does the man who comes into Holmes's house look like to Watson?
4. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
5. What does Holmes think caused the metal clanging sound?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)