|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His hand.
(c) His scarf.
(d) His hat.
2. What does Holmes ask for just after the big man leaves?
(a) Some tea.
(b) A map of the country.
(d) His walking shoes.
3. What does Holmes say he knew he would find in the house before he ever got to it?
(a) A hole in the wall.
(b) Locks on the windows.
(c) A fake bell-pull.
(d) A ventilator shaft.
4. What does the big man bend with his bare hands?
(a) A high backed chair.
(b) A fire poker.
(c) A door handle.
(d) A hammer.
5. Where does Holmes plan to go to research for this case?
(a) The Doctors Commons.
(b) A library.
(c) The morgue.
(d) The University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watson say Holmes is doing while he covers his face on the trip to the house?
2. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
3. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
4. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
5. How do Holmes and Watson get to the countryside?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)