|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Roylott get home from the city?
(a) Early afternoon.
2. What bothered Julia when she was locked in her room at night?
(a) Light from Roylott's room.
(b) Strange noises.
(c) Cigar smoke.
3. How did Roylott treat the young boy driving his carriage?
(a) He was very conceited towards the boy.
(b) He yelled and cursed at him.
(c) He was surprisingly kind.
(d) He ignored him.
4. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
(a) A hole in the wall.
(b) An Indian book.
(c) A dog leash.
(d) A concealed dagger.
5. What does Holmes do after leaving Roylott's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
2. Who does Holmes see walking along the path to the house?
3. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
4. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
5. How does Holmes describe the murder of Julia?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)