|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
(a) He doesn't want Holmes to be in danger.
(b) He wants to protect Helen.
(c) He wants to see the action.
(d) Holmes says he will be useful.
2. Who does Holmes think killed Julia?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) A gypsy.
3. How did Roylott treat the young boy driving his carriage?
(a) He was very conceited towards the boy.
(b) He ignored him.
(c) He yelled and cursed at him.
(d) He was surprisingly kind.
4. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
(a) The Kiss.
(b) The Crown.
(c) The Crumb.
(d) The King.
5. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
2. What does Holmes do while the big man is insulting him?
3. What does Holmes think caused the metal clanging sound?
4. What excuse is Helen supposed to use to get to her room early?
5. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)