|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Watson insist on being involved in the plan that night?
(a) Holmes says he will be useful.
(b) He doesn't want Holmes to be in danger.
(c) He wants to protect Helen.
(d) He wants to see the action.
2. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
3. Why did the amount of Helen's mother's income fall after her death?
(a) There was a penalty for Roylott's imprisonment.
(b) There was a drop in agricultural prices.
(c) There was a drop in military salaries.
(d) There were less people to sustain on the income.
4. What does Holmes pull over his face while he travels to the house?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His hat.
(c) His hand.
(d) His scarf.
5. What is the name of the Inn Holmes and Watson will stay in that night?
(a) The Crumb.
(b) The King.
(c) The Kiss.
(d) The Crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caught Holmes's eye at the end of Section 5?
2. What two things does Holmes tell Watson to pack for their trip?
3. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
4. How is Helen supposed to give the all-clear signal?
5. What word does Watson use to describe Holmes's face when something in Roylott's room catches his eye?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)