1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. What is unique about the case written about in this book?
(a) It took longer than usual to solve.
(b) It was never solved.
(c) It was very unusual.
(d) It was solved by someone else.
3. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
(a) Cosgrove Place.
(b) Sussex Village.
(c) Baker Street.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
4. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
(a) He made a promise of secrecy.
(b) He was unsure if people would believe it.
(c) He never had time to write about it.
(d) He forgot about it.
5. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
(a) People are doubting Holmes's abilities.
(b) His wife asked him to.
(c) The woman he made the promise to had died.
(d) He has more time on his hands.
6. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)