1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. What is unique about the case written about in this book?
(a) It was never solved.
(b) It took longer than usual to solve.
(c) It was very unusual.
(d) It was solved by someone else.
3. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
(a) Cosgrove Place.
(b) Sussex Village.
(c) Baker Street.
(d) Trafalgar Square.
4. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
(a) He never had time to write about it.
(b) He made a promise of secrecy.
(c) He forgot about it.
(d) He was unsure if people would believe it.
5. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
(a) His wife asked him to.
(b) He has more time on his hands.
(c) People are doubting Holmes's abilities.
(d) The woman he made the promise to had died.
6. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)