|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Spring came who was being "elected" at Unseen University?
(a) The President.
(b) The High Wizard.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Archchancellor.
2. What do the attackers of the ship want?
(a) The Luggage.
(d) The wizard.
3. How does death take the sourcerer's mother?
(a) At birth.
(b) In an accident.
(c) In a fire.
(d) With an illness.
4. Which son becomes the sourcerer?
(a) The eighth son of the second wizard.
(b) The eighth son squared.
(c) The eighth son of the second son.
(d) The eighth son of the eighth son.
5. What happens to the hat after the Archchancellor is killed?
(a) It is lost.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is given to Coin.
(d) It is burnt in Wayzygoose's room.
6. What happens to Rincewind at the end of the attack?
(a) He jumps overboard.
(b) He is wounded badly.
(c) They take him prisoner.
(d) He faints.
7. What are the wizards drinking at the feast?
8. What causes Carding to go flying across the room into the wall?
(a) He touches Coin's staff.
(b) He touches Coin.
(c) He tries to make Coin do something.
(d) He tries to conjure up magic.
9. What happens to the gargoyles?
(a) They fall off of the roof.
(b) They climb off of the roof.
(c) They are broken by flying stones.
(d) They are pushed off of the roof.
10. What does Rincewind suggest that he and Conina do to beat the attackers?
(a) Use his magic.
(b) Jump overboard.
(c) Use the Luggage.
(d) Let the crew fight.
11. What is Conina an expert in doing?
(a) Throwing knives.
12. What does Conina tell Rincewind about the hat after the attackers are gone?
(a) It fell into the Luggage.
(b) It fell overboard in the scuffle.
(c) The attackers took it.
(d) The captain took it for compensation.
13. What carries Discworld?
(a) Three rhinocerous.
(b) Four elephants.
(d) A turtle.
14. What does Carding tell the Patrician when he is transported to the Great Hall?
(a) He tells him that he needs to resign.
(b) He tells him that he will be put to death.
(c) He tells him that he will never see the city again.
(d) He tells him that the wizards will now rule the city.
15. How does Rincewind get his directions as to what to do to help get rid of the sourcerer after he meets Conina?
(a) From the hat.
(b) From a pidgeon.
(c) From the stars.
(d) From Conina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hakardly rise up against?
2. What does Carding suggest that the wizards do with Coin?
3. Who are the wizards waiting for at the feast?
4. What is Rincwind afraid is happening to the building?
5. What can't the wizards change, try as they might?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)