|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level of wizardry has Rincewind achieved?
2. As Spring came who was being "elected" at Unseen University?
(a) The President.
(b) The High Wizard.
(c) The Archchancellor.
(d) The Dean.
3. What does enlarging the windows reveal about the Great Hall?
(a) It is old and dingy.
(b) It is large and beautiful.
(c) It is in fine shape.
(d) It is in need of great repair.
4. Why is Ipslore so angry at the wizards in the opening of the story?
(a) They killed his wife.
(b) They stole his staff.
(c) They banished him.
(d) They stole his son.
5. Which son becomes the sourcerer?
(a) The eighth son squared.
(b) The eighth son of the second wizard.
(c) The eighth son of the second son.
(d) The eighth son of the eighth son.
6. What causes Carding to go flying across the room into the wall?
(a) He touches Coin.
(b) He touches Coin's staff.
(c) He tries to make Coin do something.
(d) He tries to conjure up magic.
7. What does the head chef use to carve statues?
8. Where does the magnificent hat sit?
(a) On the back of Great A' Tuin.
(b) On the shores of the Circle Sea.
(c) On a stone statue in Ankh-Morpork.
(d) On a velvet cushion at the Unseen University.
9. What does Spelter sew?
(a) A new robe for Coin.
(b) A new hat.
(c) A new robe for himself.
(d) Curtains for the new windows.
10. What type of bird is circling the Tower of Art?
11. What does Rincewind take down from the top of his wardrobe?
(b) A hat.
(c) A sword.
12. What does Carding tell the Patrician when he is transported to the Great Hall?
(a) He tells him that he needs to resign.
(b) He tells him that he will be put to death.
(c) He tells him that he will never see the city again.
(d) He tells him that the wizards will now rule the city.
13. What do the attackers of the ship want?
(b) The wizard.
(d) The Luggage.
14. Who is Conina's father?
(a) Cohen the Barbarian.
(b) Billias the Wizard.
(c) Coin the Sourcerer.
(d) Ipslore the Red.
15. Why doesn't Rincewind want to go on the adventure?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is too stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billias create after he is challenged by Coin?
2. What does Coin want all wizards to gather for?
3. What does Spelter suggest that the wizards do with Coin?
4. What is it believed that the sourcerer will bring as stated in one of the wizard books?
5. What does Coin do to the pictures of the Archchancellors hanging in the Great Hall?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)