1. Which son becomes the sourcerer?
The eighth son squared.
2. How does death take the sourcerer's mother?
In a fire.
3. What does Ipslore make of metal?
4. Why is Ipslore so angry at the wizards in the opening of the story?
They banished him.
5. What does Death say that the future contains?
6. What does Death say makes living worthwhile?
7. Where does Ipslore go after Death hits him with lightening?
In the staff.
8. What carries Discworld?
This section contains 4,807 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)