|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 53-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a ruler is the city's Patrician?
(a) Evil: he sentences people to death often.
(b) Majestical: he is a monarch.
(c) Theatrical: he loves street musicians and mime artists.
(d) Average: he is mostly practical.
2. What does the head chef use to carve statues?
3. What question does Coin direct to Hakardly?
(a) "Why do wizards hide in the University?"
(b) "How many wizards are there?"
(c) "Why Hakardly are you not in charge?"
(d) "Why don't wizards rule the world?"
4. What does Coin do to the glittering ball?
(a) He blows it apart.
(b) He expands it.
(c) He bursts it.
(d) He drops it.
5. What does Hakardly rise up against?
(a) Naming Coin as Archchancellor.
(b) Using the magnificent hat.
(c) Coin's use of the staff.
(d) The new Great Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Rincewind make about the hat after it is taken from the ship?
2. Why doesn't Rincewind want to go on the adventure?
3. What does Spelter sew?
4. What happens to the hat after the Archchancellor is killed?
5. Why does the wizard make Koble explode?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)