• A sourcerer is born as the eighth son of the eighth son.
• Ipslore the Red is visited by Death.
• Ipslore asks Death what the destiny of the sourcerer will be.
• Death answers only that he has come for Ipslore.
• Iplsore tricks Death by placing his soul in the metal staff he had made for his son the sourcerer.
• The Great A' Tuin is the turtle that carries the four elephants that carry Discworld.
• Discworld is a circle fringed by waterfalls.
• The Unseen University houses a magnificent hat.
• Rincewind is an assistant to the Librarian at the Unseen University.
• Rincewind has not achieved even first level wizardry.
• On one particular day, Rincewind notices that the bugs, mice, and rats are leaving the University.
• He becomes spooked by this and decides to leave also.
• Rincewood takes his Luggage, which is a living entity that eats people.
• While waiting...
This section contains 2,313 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)