|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 2?
2. What does the Man say about the flowers in the vase?
3. Why does the Man say he can do so much work?
4. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
5. What is the Man doing at the beginning of Scene 7?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the Man doing at the beginning of the third scene, and what is his appearance?
This section contains 1,053 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)