|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the Woman tell the man to stop telling a story about his friend?
(a) He is a terrible storyteller.
(b) He is lying.
(c) She is ill from hearing it.
(d) He cannot get rid of her that easily.
2. What does the Man say his friend told him to do if he sees something better than this world while meditating?
(a) Drop his head onto the sword.
(b) Turn his mind away.
(c) Pray for that to come true.
(d) Consult the gods for guidance.
3. What does the Man discover happened to him after he stops meditating?
(a) He is cut and bleeding under his chin.
(b) His hearing has gone.
(c) He has lost all his money.
(d) He no longer can see.
4. What does the Man confess to the Woman in Scene 9?
(a) He came to her home seeking glory.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He is not really a warrior.
(d) He is married and has children.
5. What does the Man tell the Woman to do about her music in Scene 5?
(a) Stop playing.
(b) Practice more so she gets better.
(c) Play more loudly and with confidence.
(d) Not change a thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Man pick up at the end of the final scene?
2. What does the Woman accuse the Man of believing in the last scene?
3. What is the Woman doing in Scene 6?
4. What does the Woman point out on the floor?
5. In the last scene, what does the Man ask the Woman to force him to do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)