|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 9, saying that he should not forget it?
(a) His sword.
(b) His cloak.
(c) A flower.
2. What does the Man do at the end of the final scene?
(a) Sits and meditates on his life.
(b) Stays with the Woman.
(c) Leaves and comes back a few minutes later.
(d) Leaves and never comes back.
3. How does the Man react when the Woman stops his meditation?
(a) He is startled and feels his chin.
(b) He smiles and laughs.
(c) He gets angry and hits her.
(d) He goes back to meditating.
4. When the Man looks through the screen at night in Scene 6, what does he see?
(a) The full moon.
(b) The Woman.
(c) A family of deer.
5. What chore is the Woman doing at the beginning of the fifth scene?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Polishing a sword.
(c) Scrubbing the floors.
(d) Chopping wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman first say of her knowledge with a sword?
2. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
3. What does the Man hear in the sixth scene?
4. What condition is the Woman in at the end of the play?
5. What does the Woman warn the Man about in the final scene?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)