|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman say she has taught herself to do?
(a) Make memories live forever.
(b) Make the flute sound like a human voice.
(c) Learn how to cook.
(d) Keep herself safe.
2. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
3. What does the Woman urge the Man to do at the end of the fifth scene?
(c) Speak again.
(d) Stay with her.
4. Why does the Man say he failed in his purpose?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He cannot see.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He has no faith.
5. What does the Man put down at the end of the last scene?
(a) The Woman's kimono.
(b) The flute.
(c) His own bundle.
(d) The vase of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman ask the Man to do in the last scene, which he refuses?
2. Why is the Woman shocked to see the Man when she comes back in Scene 8?
3. What does the Man do at the end of the final scene?
4. What is the Woman wearing in the sixth scene?
5. How does the Man describe the Woman's appearance in the eighth scene?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)