|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man intend to do in the beginning of the ninth scene?
(a) Leave the Woman.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Steal the Woman's money.
(d) Kill the Woman.
2. What does the Woman say she tried to do for both the Man and herself?
(a) Bring happiness to them.
(b) Make both of them less lonely.
(c) Bring wealth to them.
(d) Find a new home.
3. What does the Man pick up at the end of the final scene?
(a) The Woman's flute.
(b) His sword.
(c) His hat.
(d) The vase of flowers.
4. In the last scene, what does the Man ask the Woman to force him to do?
(a) Stay with her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Give her money.
(d) Love her.
5. What does the Woman say she tried to fill the silence with?
(b) The music of her flute.
(c) The sound of a voice.
(d) Beautiful flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore is the Woman doing at the beginning of the fifth scene?
2. What is different about the flower in the sixth scene?
3. What condition is the Woman in at the end of the play?
4. What does the Woman tell the Man he will fall into unless he is careful?
5. What is the appearance of the Woman at the end of the play?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)