|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
2. Why does the Woman say the Man would not like her music?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) She plays badly.
(c) He is from the city.
(d) She is uneducated.
3. Why is the Woman shocked to see the Man when she comes back in Scene 8?
(a) He is sitting in a dangerous position.
(b) He is not wearing clothes.
(c) He is gone.
(d) He is sleeping.
4. What does the Woman do to stop the Man from meditating?
(a) Makes a lot of noise.
(b) Pretends to faint.
(c) Calls him in for dinner.
(d) Pulls the sword out from under him.
5. What condition is the Woman in at the end of the play?
(a) She is meditating.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is weeping.
(d) She is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman accuse the Man of believing in the last scene?
2. What does the Woman say she tried to do for both the Man and herself?
3. What does the Man say he last heard about his friend's condition?
4. What is the Man doing at the end of the play?
5. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)