|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the Woman give for teaching herself?
(a) So she will never go hungry.
(b) So she will be protected from the wild.
(c) So she will never forget.
(d) So she can chase away the silence.
2. What does the Woman accuse the Man of believing in the last scene?
(a) That she is wealthy.
(b) That she is a liar.
(c) That she cannot be loved.
(d) That she is a witch.
3. What is the Man doing at the end of the play?
(a) Walking to meet the Woman.
(c) Playing the flute.
(d) Practicing with his sword.
4. What does the Woman say she tried to fill the silence with?
(a) The music of her flute.
(b) The sound of a voice.
(d) Beautiful flowers.
5. What does the Man confess to the Woman in Scene 9?
(a) He is married and has children.
(b) He is not really a warrior.
(c) He came to her home seeking glory.
(d) He is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Scene 8, what is the Woman doing?
2. What does the Man say the Woman has transformed?
3. What does the Woman say she only intended to do for the Man?
4. What does the Woman do to stop the Man from meditating?
5. What does the Woman tell the Man he will fall into unless he is careful?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)