|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man get rid of for the Woman in Scene 5?
(a) The stain on her floor.
(b) A noisey bird.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A dead tree.
2. What does the Man say he is a fool about?
3. What does the Man do at the end of the final scene?
(a) Sits and meditates on his life.
(b) Stays with the Woman.
(c) Leaves and comes back a few minutes later.
(d) Leaves and never comes back.
4. At the beginning of Scene 8, what is the Woman doing?
(a) Practicing with the sword.
(b) Modeling a new kimono.
(c) Pouring tea.
(d) Folding laundry.
5. How does the Man react to what he hears in Scene 6?
(a) He gets angry and yells.
(b) He draws his sword and is aware.
(c) He is calm and does not draw his sword.
(d) He goes back to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman tell the Man he will fall into unless he is careful?
2. What is the Man doing when the Woman asks him to join her in the eighth scene?
3. What does the Man confess to the Woman in Scene 9?
4. What is the Man's response when the Woman offers to play the flute for him in Scene 7?
5. What does the Man say his friend told him to do if he sees something better than this world while meditating?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)