|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman point out on the floor?
(a) Spots of blood.
(b) A longtime stain.
(c) The woodgrain.
2. What does the Man kill with his sword?
(a) A bird.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A grasshopper.
3. What reason does the Woman give for teaching herself?
(a) So she will be protected from the wild.
(b) So she will never forget.
(c) So she will never go hungry.
(d) So she can chase away the silence.
4. In Scene 5, what does the Man tell the Woman he heard her doing at night?
(b) Playing the flute.
5. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Man doing when the Woman asks him to join her in the eighth scene?
2. What does the Man say the Woman can listen to in Scene 5?
3. What does the Woman say she only intended to do for the Man?
4. What does the Woman accuse the Man of believing in the last scene?
5. What is the Man doing at the beginning of Scene 7?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)