|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman want the Man to do with the sword when she is scared in Scene 8?
(a) Throw it in the river.
(b) Kill her with it.
(c) Put it away.
(d) Give it to her.
2. What is the Woman wearing in the sixth scene?
(a) Her nightshirt.
(b) A beautiful kimono.
(c) A fancy dress.
(d) A suit of armor.
3. When the Man looks through the screen at night in Scene 6, what does he see?
(b) A family of deer.
(c) The full moon.
(d) The Woman.
4. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
5. What does the Man kill with his sword?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A grasshopper.
(c) A bird.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman say she dreamed about?
2. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
3. What does the Man tell the Woman to do about her music in Scene 5?
4. What does the Man get rid of for the Woman in Scene 5?
5. What does the Man do with the sword after the Woman leaves in Scene 8?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)