|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman want the Man to do with the sword when she is scared in Scene 8?
(a) Give it to her.
(b) Put it away.
(c) Kill her with it.
(d) Throw it in the river.
2. What does the Woman say she has taught herself to do?
(a) Learn how to cook.
(b) Make memories live forever.
(c) Make the flute sound like a human voice.
(d) Keep herself safe.
3. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
(a) Play her music for him.
(b) Become his wife.
(c) Write him a story.
(d) Make his favorite food.
4. What does the Man get out of his pocket at the end of the sixth scene?
(a) A map.
(c) A knife.
(d) A flower.
5. What falls to the ground at the very end of the play?
(b) Dry leaves.
(c) Flower petals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Man do when he is excited about his accomplishment in Scene 5?
2. When the Man looks through the screen at night in Scene 6, what does he see?
3. How does the Man react to what he hears in Scene 6?
4. What reason does the Man say he no longer can stay with the Woman?
5. What does the Woman point out on the floor?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)