|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man do when he is excited about his accomplishment in Scene 5?
(a) He dances.
(b) He sings a song.
(c) He embraces the Woman.
(d) He writes a letter.
2. What does the Man intend to do in the beginning of the ninth scene?
(a) Leave the Woman.
(b) Steal the Woman's money.
(c) Kill the Woman.
(d) Kill himself.
3. What does the Woman tell the Man he will fall into unless he is careful?
(a) A pit of pain.
(b) A crevasse of loneliness.
(c) A nest of thorns.
(d) A lot of money.
4. What does the Man confess to the Woman in Scene 9?
(a) He is not really a warrior.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He came to her home seeking glory.
(d) He is married and has children.
5. What is the Woman wearing in the sixth scene?
(a) Her nightshirt.
(b) A fancy dress.
(c) A beautiful kimono.
(d) A suit of armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 5, what does the Man tell the Woman he heard her doing at night?
2. What is the Man's response when the Woman offers to play the flute for him in Scene 7?
3. How does the Man describe the Woman's appearance in the eighth scene?
4. What does the Man tell the Woman to do about her music in Scene 5?
5. What does the Woman understand the Man's confession to mean?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)