|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Woman shocked to see the Man when she comes back in Scene 8?
(a) He is sitting in a dangerous position.
(b) He is not wearing clothes.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is gone.
2. What is the Woman wearing in the sixth scene?
(a) A fancy dress.
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) A beautiful kimono.
(d) Her nightshirt.
3. What is the Man doing at the beginning of Scene 7?
(a) Writing calligraphy.
(d) Practicing with his sword.
4. What does the Man intend to do in the beginning of the ninth scene?
(a) Steal the Woman's money.
(b) Kill the Woman.
(c) Leave the Woman.
(d) Kill himself.
5. What does the Man do when he is excited about his accomplishment in Scene 5?
(a) He dances.
(b) He writes a letter.
(c) He sings a song.
(d) He embraces the Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Man say the Woman has transformed?
2. Why does the Man say he failed in his purpose?
3. What reason does the Man give for meditating the way he does?
4. What does the Woman say she only intended to do for the Man?
5. What does the Man do at the end of the final scene?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)