Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Man's response when the Woman offers to play the flute for him in Scene 7?
(a) He wants to hear a different song.
(b) He hates the sound and gets angry.
(c) He does not want to be soothed like a baby.
(d) He enjoys it.
2. What does the Man tell the Woman to do about her music in Scene 5?
(a) Play more loudly and with confidence.
(b) Practice more so she gets better.
(c) Not change a thing.
(d) Stop playing.
3. What is the Woman doing in Scene 6?
(a) Spying on the Man.
(b) Dancing with the vase.
(c) Doing chores.
4. Why does the Woman say the Man would not like her music?
(a) He is from the city.
(b) She is uneducated.
(c) She plays badly.
(d) He is deaf.
5. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
(a) All day.
(b) Never again.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the Man say he no longer can stay with the Woman?
2. Why does the Man say he failed in his purpose?
3. What does the Man confess to the Woman in Scene 9?
4. What does the Woman warn the Man about in the final scene?
5. What does the Man kill with his sword?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)