|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the Woman tell the man to stop telling a story about his friend?
(a) He cannot get rid of her that easily.
(b) She is ill from hearing it.
(c) He is a terrible storyteller.
(d) He is lying.
2. What does the Woman want the Man to do with the sword when she is scared in Scene 8?
(a) Throw it in the river.
(b) Kill her with it.
(c) Put it away.
(d) Give it to her.
3. What does the Man discover happened to him after he stops meditating?
(a) He has lost all his money.
(b) His hearing has gone.
(c) He no longer can see.
(d) He is cut and bleeding under his chin.
4. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
(a) Write him a story.
(b) Play her music for him.
(c) Make his favorite food.
(d) Become his wife.
5. What does the Woman urge the Man to do at the end of the fifth scene?
(c) Speak again.
(d) Stay with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
2. What is the Man's response when the Woman offers to play the flute for him in Scene 7?
3. What does the Man pick up at the end of the final scene?
4. What does the Woman first say of her knowledge with a sword?
5. How does the Man react to what he hears in Scene 6?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)