|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man tell the Woman to do about her music in Scene 5?
(a) Practice more so she gets better.
(b) Play more loudly and with confidence.
(c) Not change a thing.
(d) Stop playing.
2. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Never again.
(c) All day.
(d) Every night.
3. What is the Woman wearing in the sixth scene?
(a) A beautiful kimono.
(b) Her nightshirt.
(c) A suit of armor.
(d) A fancy dress.
4. What does the Man kill with his sword?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A grasshopper.
5. At the beginning of Scene 8, what is the Woman doing?
(a) Modeling a new kimono.
(b) Pouring tea.
(c) Practicing with the sword.
(d) Folding laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
2. In the last scene, what does the Man ask the Woman to force him to do?
3. What does the Woman understand the Man's confession to mean?
4. What chore is the Woman doing at the beginning of the fifth scene?
5. When the Man looks through the screen at night in Scene 6, what does he see?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)