|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man kill with his sword?
(a) A grasshopper.
(b) A bird.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A mosquito.
2. What condition is the Woman in at the end of the play?
(a) She is asleep.
(b) She is meditating.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is weeping.
3. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Never again.
(c) All day.
(d) Every night.
4. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
(a) Make his favorite food.
(b) Become his wife.
(c) Play her music for him.
(d) Write him a story.
5. What does the Woman do to stop the Man from meditating?
(a) Calls him in for dinner.
(b) Pulls the sword out from under him.
(c) Makes a lot of noise.
(d) Pretends to faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman say she will enjoy being as she plays the flute in Scene 7?
2. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 9, saying that he should not forget it?
3. What falls to the ground at the very end of the play?
4. What does the Woman say she only intended to do for the Man?
5. What does the Woman urge the Man to do at the end of the fifth scene?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)