|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the appearance of the Woman at the end of the play?
(a) She is under the blankets.
(b) She is hanging from her own noose.
(c) She is stabbed with the sword.
(d) She is standing with her back turned.
2. What does the Woman point out on the floor?
(b) Spots of blood.
(c) The woodgrain.
(d) A longtime stain.
3. What does the Woman understand the Man's confession to mean?
(a) He truly loved her.
(b) He was playing a joke on her.
(c) He came to kill her.
(d) He was lying and was a theif.
4. What condition is the Woman in at the end of the play?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is asleep.
(c) She is weeping.
(d) She is meditating.
5. Why does the Man say he failed in his purpose?
(a) He cannot see.
(b) He has no faith.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Man carrying at the beginning of Scene 9?
2. What does the Woman do to stop the Man from meditating?
3. What does the Man pick up at the end of the final scene?
4. What reason does the Woman give for teaching herself?
5. At the beginning of Scene 8, the Woman tries to make plans with the Man to do what?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)