1. Who is the author of "The Sound of a Voice"?
David Henry Hwang.
2. What country is the play's setting?
3. What is/are the only prop/props seen onstage at the start of the play?
A vase of flowers.
4. Who are the two main characters?
A man and a woman.
5. What is the first thing the Woman does for the Man?
6. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
Takes a flower out of the vase.
7. Where does the Man hide the flower he takes in Scene 1?
In his pocket.
This section contains 2,979 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)