Quiz: Scene 1 to Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What name does the Woman say the Man can call her?
2. What does the Man hear in the sixth scene?
a) The wind.
b) A bird.
c) A storm.
d) A flute.
3. What is the Man doing in the beginning of the second scene?
a) Preparing to leave.
b) Sharpening his sword.
d) Eating breakfast.
4. The Woman says she will sleep well because of what reason?
a) She will hear the Man's breathing at night.
b) She will hear the wind.
c) She will not be cold.
d) She will take medicine for sleeping.
5. Why does the Woman say the...
This section contains 304 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)