Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quentin tell the jeweler he is celebrating?
2. What does Jason say will happen to Dilsey if he lets Caddy see her child again?
3. What does Spoade call Quentin?
4. Where does Caddy find out about her father's death?
5. What does Jason find in a letter from Caddy?
Essay Topic 1
What do you think Dilsey represents to the family? How do you think they would cope without her?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Quentin always gets into fights? Do you think he is just protecting his sister's honor?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the three monologues. What different styles does Faulkner use for each one? Do you think they portray each character effectively? Why do you think Faulkner writes the final chapter in the third person?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)