Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quentin tell the jeweler he is celebrating?
2. What does Jason say will happen to Dilsey if he lets Caddy see her child again?
3. What does Spoade call Quentin?
4. Where does Caddy find out about her father's death?
5. What does Jason find in a letter from Caddy?
Examine Faulkner's life as a writer and a person. How much of the novel do you think comes from Faulkner's personal experience?
Why do you think Quentin commits suicide? How do you think it affects the family?
Discuss Caddy's relationship with the following characters:
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)