Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quentin tell the jeweler he is celebrating?
2. What does Jason say will happen to Dilsey if he lets Caddy see her child again?
3. What does Spoade call Quentin?
4. Where does Caddy find out about her father's death?
5. What does Jason find in a letter from Caddy?
How do you think 1920's society reacts to Benjy's disability? How do you think people would react today?
The title of the book suggests something more violent than what actually happens. What meaning do you think the title gives the book? Do you think the title is appropriate?
What do you think Dilsey represents to the family? How do you think they would cope without her?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)