|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Quentin runaway with?
2. What are the people at the river doing?
3. Where is Luster driving Benjy to?
4. Who does Luster give the golf ball to?
5. On whom does Jason vent his anger ?
Short Essay Questions
1. What complaints does the female Quentin have about Benjy?
2. What do you think is Jason's opinion on women?
3. In what way is Jason cruel to his sister Caddy?
4. How does the Sound and Fury end?
5. Describe Quentin's character.
6. What tragedies do you think have have shaped Jason's life?
7. What do you think that Mrs. Compson needed to become a good mother?
8. In what way does Quentin idealize women?
9. How do you think outsiders see Benjamin?
10. In what ways is Dilsey a selfless character?
Essay Topic 1
How do you think the lack of attention from their parents affects the following characters;
2) The female Quentin
3) The male Quentin
Essay Topic 2
What do you think are the similirities between Caddy and her daughter Quentin? Why do you think Jason treats them so badly?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the following statement; the female Quentin and Caddy's promiscuity is due to a lack of a proper father figure in their life.
This section contains 1,202 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)