|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lorraine live?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) North Carolina
2. What does Jason find in a letter from Caddy?
(b) A blank piece of paper
(c) A $100 note
(d) A check
3. What does Spoade call Quentin?
(b) Shreve's wife
(c) Grandfather time
(d) Mr. Wimpy
4. What does Caddy do when Quentin asks her if she loves Ames?
(a) Holds his hand to her throat
(b) Knees him in the groin
(d) Nods her head
5. How late does Jason say Caddy's check is?
(a) Six days
(b) Two months
(c) Two weeks
(d) One day
6. Where does Quentin try and leave the child?
(a) Outside an orphanage
(b) In a park
(c) Outside a house
(d) A police station
7. Whose watch can Quentin hear ticking?
(b) His mother's
(c) His father's
(d) His Grandfather's
8. How much money did Jason give Lorraine last time they met?
9. What is the name of the black man Quentin befriends?
10. How old is Quentin?
11. Where does Jason see Uncle Maury drinking?
(a) Behind a gravestone
(b) In church
(c) In the pantry
(d) In a cave
12. Who does Quentin remember fighting with?
(a) Dalton Ames
(d) Gerald Bland
13. Who is the only member of the family whom Mrs. Compson thinks has not been a curse on her?
(c) Her husband
14. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
15. What did Quentin cheat at?
(d) Ice hockey
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerald think is the only thing women can do?
2. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
3. Why does Caroline think Jason will make a great banker?
4. What does Quentin tell Shreve he is carrying?
5. Why does Jason want to send Benjy to an asylum?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)