|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Caddy offer Jason to see Quentin?
2. How many notes does Quentin write?
3. What was the name of Caddy's husband?
(a) Simon Goldsmith
(b) Jacob Legg
(c) Anthony Corelli
(d) Herbert Head
4. What is the name of Quentin's friend?
5. What does Jason tell the telegraph operator to do with his telegraph?
(a) To pay for it himself
(b) To throw it away
(c) To send it collect
(d) To send it with love
6. Where does Jason go to check his shares?
(a) The tobacco store
(b) The telegram office
(c) The local newspaper
(d) The cinema
7. How much money did Jason give Lorraine last time they met?
8. Why does Caroline think Jason will make a great banker?
(a) He understands the value of money.
(b) He has practical sense.
(c) He is good with figures.
(d) He wears glasses.
9. What does Quentin refuse to take from Herbert?
(c) A golf ball
(d) A cigar
10. What does Jason never want Lorraine to do?
(a) Have his child
(b) Telephone him
(c) Marry him
(d) Love him
11. What does Caddy do when Quentin asks her if she loves Ames?
(b) Knees him in the groin
(c) Holds his hand to her throat
(d) Nods her head
12. What does Quentin think will happen to Benjy when his father dies?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will given away to another family.
(c) He will be put into an asylum.
(d) He will go into a deep depression.
13. Where does Lorraine live?
(a) North Carolina
(d) Las Vegas
14. What does Uncle Maury chew to mask the alcohol on his breath?
15. How late does Jason say Caddy's check is?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Six days
(c) One day
(d) Two months
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Quentin describe Gerald's hair?
2. Who tries to attack Quentin?
3. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
4. What does Quentin buy at the hardware store?
5. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)