|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quentin buy the child at the bakery?
(b) A doughnut
(c) Dog food
2. Where does Lorraine live?
(a) North Carolina
(c) Las Vegas
3. How much does Quentin have to pay to stop from going to court?
4. What is Mrs. Compson afraid Jason will do?
(a) Leave her
(b) Become an alcoholic
(c) Lose his temper with Quentin
(d) Lose his job
5. What has Quentin told his father?
(a) That he has committed incest with his sister
(b) That he is a homosexual
(c) That he is wants to become a dustman
(d) That he wants to quit university
6. How much is a store in Boston offering for catching a trout?
7. What does Spoade call Quentin?
(a) Grandfather time
(c) Shreve's wife
(d) Mr. Wimpy
8. What does Jason find in a letter from Caddy?
(b) A check
(c) A $100 note
(d) A blank piece of paper
9. What is the name of Jason's boss?
10. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
(a) Leave America
(b) Marry Herbert
(c) Have her child
(d) Love him
11. What did Quentin cheat at?
(d) Ice hockey
12. What does Quentin buy at the hardware store?
(b) Flat irons
(c) A screw driver
(d) A hammer
13. How does Quentin describe Gerald's hair?
(a) Straight and black
(b) Wavy and brown
(c) Curly and yellow
14. Where does Jason go to check his shares?
(a) The telegram office
(b) The local newspaper
(c) The tobacco store
(d) The cinema
15. How many notes does Quentin write?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Caddy's husband?
2. What does Mrs. Compson do with the checks that Caddy sends?
3. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
4. Where does Caddy go to confront Jason?
5. What is the name of Quentin's friend?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)