|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Quentin?
2. What is the name of Jason's boss?
3. Where does Caddy find out about her father's death?
(a) From a anonymous letter
(b) From the local storekeeper
(c) From a notice in the newspaper
(d) Female intuition
4. How many notes does Quentin write?
5. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
6. How much does Caddy offer Jason to see Quentin?
7. What does Quentin refuse to take from Herbert?
(b) A golf ball
(d) A cigar
8. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
(c) Doing her homework
(d) Painting her face
9. What was the name of Caddy's husband?
(a) Jacob Legg
(b) Simon Goldsmith
(c) Anthony Corelli
(d) Herbert Head
10. How does Quentin describe Gerald's hair?
(a) Curly and yellow
(b) Straight and black
(c) Wavy and brown
11. What did Quentin cheat at?
(b) Ice hockey
12. Who does Quentin remember fighting with?
(a) Dalton Ames
(c) Gerald Bland
13. How much money did Jason give Lorraine last time they met?
14. Why does Jason want to punish Caddy?
(a) For lumbering him with Quentin
(b) For losing him his banking job
(c) For bringing shame on the family
(d) For not giving him enough money
15. What does Quentin think about the smell of honey suckle?
(a) It the most beatiful small of them all.
(b) It makes him sneeze.
(c) It is the saddest smell of them all.
(d) It reminds him of the summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quentin tell Shreve he is carrying?
2. What does Quentin do when the sheriff arrests him for abducting the Italian child?
3. What religion does Jason say he has nothing against?
4. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
5. Why has Luster not changed Jason's tire?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)