|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roskus carry back to the house on his back?
2. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
(a) The road is bumpy.
(b) He has lost his shoe.
(c) He is wants to pee.
(d) Luster is driving the wrong way.
3. Where is Luster driving Benjy to?
(a) The cemetary
(b) The asylum
(c) The hospital
4. What does Caroline wish for the sake of her husband and children?
(a) That she was a stronger children
(b) That she had more money
(c) That she knew how to cook
(d) That she was not bedridden
5. Where does Benjy wait for Caddy to return home from school?
(a) At the gate
(b) Outside the school
(c) On the golf course
(d) At the bus stop
6. What has Luster lost at the beginning of the first chapter?
(a) His shoe
(b) A quarter
(c) His watch
(d) His pants
7. What is the family's surname?
8. What is inside Benjy's bottle?
(a) A frog
(b) Two flowers
(c) A spider
9. What was Benjamin's original name?
10. What does Luster say to torment Benjy?
(c) Kissy kissy
(d) Simple Simon
11. Why does TP have to drive the carriage?
(a) He can control the horses.
(b) He is the only person who knows how.
(c) Roskus is unwell.
(d) If he does not drive it, Benjy will cry.
12. What does Caddy tell Benjy she will never do?
(a) Beat him
(b) Love him
(c) Leave him
(d) Tease him
13. Who does Quentin runaway with?
(a) The local sherriff
(b) A man from a traveling circus
(c) Her mother
14. What does Dilsey give Benjy to comfort him?
(a) A blanket
(b) A flower
(c) A piece of wood
(d) A slipper
15. Who drives the carriage in the final scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting in the swing in present time?
2. What does Luster find in the water?
3. Who did Quentin have a fight with in a barn?
4. Who does Mrs. Compson worry about leaving in the house?
5. What does the wealthy banker promise to do for Jason?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)