|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Benjy on the day Faulkner recites his narrative?
2. On whom does Jason vent his anger ?
(a) His mother
(b) His niece Quentin
3. Who did Quentin have a fight with in a barn?
4. What was Benjamin's original name?
5. Who is Quentin's favorite sibling?
6. Who does Roskus carry back to the house on his back?
7. What color tie is Quentin's companion wearing?
8. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
(a) Luster is driving the wrong way.
(b) He is wants to pee.
(c) The road is bumpy.
(d) He has lost his shoe.
9. How does Maury get the money he uses to invest in business?
(a) He borrows it.
(b) He steals it.
(c) He pawns family heirlooms.
(d) He cons it out of people.
10. Why does Caroline change Benjamin's name?
(a) She thinks it sounds better.
(b) She thinks it will cure him.
(c) She changes his name hide his real identity.
(d) The children tease him.
11. Why does Mrs. Compson not want TP to drive the carriage?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He has no arms.
(c) He is reckless.
(d) He is too young.
12. How much money does Uncle Maury want from his sister?
13. What does Luster say to torment Benjy?
(a) Simple Simon
(b) Kissy kissy
14. Who is Benjy's favorite sibling?
15. Who does Mrs. Compson worry about leaving in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Benjy's mother threaten to send him if he does not behave?
2. What does Caroline wish for the sake of her husband and children?
3. What is inside Benjy's bottle?
4. How does Caroline see her youngest son's affliction?
5. What does Roskus tell TP he is losing?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)