|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Jason and Caroline Compson have?
2. What does Benjy hold in his hand while he sits in the carriage?
(a) His slipper
(b) A turnip
(c) A flower
(d) A weed
3. How old is Benjy on the day Faulkner recites his narrative?
4. Who is the only member of the family whom Mrs. Compson thinks has not been a curse on her?
(a) Her husband
5. Why is the sheriff not going to do anything about the stolen money?
(a) He has more important things to do.
(b) He has no proof.
(c) He does not like Jason.
(d) He is too lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with looking after the children?
2. How does Caroline see her youngest son's affliction?
3. What did Quentin cheat at?
4. What does Quentin do when the sheriff arrests him for abducting the Italian child?
5. Why does the store owner employ Jason?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)