|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
2. What does Quentin buy after breakfast?
(a) A cake
(b) A gun
(c) A cigar
(d) A pair of swimming trunks
3. Why does Dilsey place a piece of wood between Luster and Benjy at night?
(a) So they do not fall through the centre of the bed.
(b) So Benji will not hurt Luster.
(c) So they do not roll into each other.
(d) So Luster can hit him.
4. What does Quentin think will happen to Benjy when his father dies?
(a) He will be put into an asylum.
(b) He will given away to another family.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will go into a deep depression.
5. What does Quentin buy at the hardware store?
(a) A hammer
(b) Flat irons
(c) A screw driver
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dilsey see Luster coming out from?
2. Where does Lorraine live?
3. Who does Jason accuse of stealing his money?
4. What does Jason do with the money Caddy sends for Quentin's upkeep?
5. In what American state does Faulkner set the novel?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)