|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Compson not want TP to drive the carriage?
(a) He is reckless.
(b) He has no arms.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He is too young.
2. What does Caroline wish for the sake of her husband and children?
(a) That she was not bedridden
(b) That she knew how to cook
(c) That she had more money
(d) That she was a stronger children
3. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
(a) Leave America
(b) Have her child
(c) Love him
(d) Marry Herbert
4. In what American state does Faulkner set the novel?
(d) New York
5. What has Luster lost at the beginning of the first chapter?
(a) His watch
(b) His shoe
(c) A quarter
(d) His pants
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason say Quentin is upstairs doing?
2. Why has Luster not changed Jason's tire?
3. Who did Quentin have a fight with in a barn?
4. What kind of Jews does Jason resent?
5. What does Quentin say she will do if Jason does not release her?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)