|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dilsey place a piece of wood between Luster and Benjy at night?
(a) So they do not roll into each other.
(b) So they do not fall through the centre of the bed.
(c) So Luster can hit him.
(d) So Benji will not hurt Luster.
2. What does Quentin think about the smell of honey suckle?
(a) It reminds him of the summer.
(b) It makes him sneeze.
(c) It is the saddest smell of them all.
(d) It the most beatiful small of them all.
3. Who drives the carriage in the final scene?
4. On whom does Jason vent his anger ?
(b) His mother
(d) His niece Quentin
5. What does Benjy clasp in his hand in the carriage?
(a) His mother's hair
(b) A mouse
(c) A broken flower
(d) A picture of Caddy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting in the swing in present time?
2. What does Caddy do when Quentin asks her if she loves Ames?
3. What does Benjy say Caddy smells like?
4. What did Quentin's father tell him about women?
5. What time does Jason check his shares?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)