|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quentin runaway with?
(a) Her mother
(b) The local sherriff
(d) A man from a traveling circus
2. What is "to go for a swim at night without knowing how to swim," a reference to?
(a) Quentin's suicide
(b) His parents' marriage
(c) His father's alcoholism
(d) Caddy's life
3. On whom does Jason vent his anger ?
(a) His niece Quentin
(b) His mother
4. What does Jason tell the telegraph operator to do with his telegraph?
(a) To send it collect
(b) To throw it away
(c) To send it with love
(d) To pay for it himself
5. How old is Benjy on the day Faulkner recites his narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Quentin try and leave the child?
2. Who does Quentin say buys her school books?
3. What does Caddy tell Benjy she will never do?
4. What did Quentin cheat at?
5. Who is the only member of the family whom Mrs. Compson thinks has not been a curse on her?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)