|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quentin see rowing on the river?
(a) Gerald Bland
(b) Toby Marsh
(c) Blimp Gibson
(d) Lottie Flower
2. Who does Quentin runaway with?
(a) The local sherriff
(b) A man from a traveling circus
(c) Her mother
3. What does Quentin think about the smell of honey suckle?
(a) It the most beatiful small of them all.
(b) It reminds him of the summer.
(c) It makes him sneeze.
(d) It is the saddest smell of them all.
4. Why does Jason want to punish Caddy?
(a) For losing him his banking job
(b) For not giving him enough money
(c) For bringing shame on the family
(d) For lumbering him with Quentin
5. What does Luster say to torment Benjy?
(c) Kissy kissy
(d) Simple Simon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Quentin remember fighting with?
2. What does Benjy say Caddy smells like?
3. What does Quentin tell Shreve he is carrying?
4. What is the opening phrase of this section?
5. What is "to go for a swim at night without knowing how to swim," a reference to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)