|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jason see Uncle Maury drinking?
(a) Behind a gravestone
(b) In the pantry
(c) In a cave
(d) In church
2. What has Luster lost at the beginning of the first chapter?
(a) A quarter
(b) His pants
(c) His watch
(d) His shoe
3. What does Quentin buy after breakfast?
(a) A pair of swimming trunks
(b) A cake
(c) A cigar
(d) A gun
4. What is "to go for a swim at night without knowing how to swim," a reference to?
(a) Quentin's suicide
(b) His parents' marriage
(c) Caddy's life
(d) His father's alcoholism
5. What does Caddy do when Charlie wants Benjy to go away?
(a) Washes her mouth out with soap
(b) Runs away
(c) Tells Benjy to stay
(d) Hits Charlie
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddy make Benjy cry?
2. What does Dilsey give Benjy to comfort him?
3. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
4. What is inside Benjy's bottle?
5. What are the people at the river doing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)