|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Quentin get into fights?
(a) To feel passion
(b) To defend his sister's honor
(c) To prove his masculinity
(d) To learn boxing
2. What is "to go for a swim at night without knowing how to swim," a reference to?
(a) Caddy's life
(b) His parents' marriage
(c) His father's alcoholism
(d) Quentin's suicide
3. Where is Luster driving Benjy to?
(b) The hospital
(c) The cemetary
(d) The asylum
4. What does Caddy do when she finds out she is pregnant?
(a) She gets an abortion.
(b) She marries a wealthy banker.
(c) She goes to see a priest.
(d) She runs away.
5. How does Maury get the money he uses to invest in business?
(a) He cons it out of people.
(b) He steals it.
(c) He pawns family heirlooms.
(d) He borrows it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Quentin's favorite sibling?
2. What does Quentin tell the jeweler he is celebrating?
3. What illness does Jason tell Dilsey Caddy has?
4. Why does Benjy cry in the carriage?
5. Why does Versh tell Caddy her mother will whip her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)