|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Benjy on the day Faulkner recites his narrative?
2. What was the name of Caddy's husband?
(a) Jacob Legg
(b) Herbert Head
(c) Simon Goldsmith
(d) Anthony Corelli
3. What does the banker do when he finds out Caddy's child is not his?
(a) Agrees never to say anything
(b) Adopts the child
(c) Divorces her
(d) Shoots her
4. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
(a) Like his mother
(b) Like a mental patient
(c) Like an alien from Mars
(d) Like a nigger woman
5. Why is Quentin angry at Luster?
(a) For making advances towards her
(b) For shouting at her
(c) For letting Benjy see her
(d) For telling Jason she planned to runaway
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Luster driving Benjy to?
2. How does Caddy make Benjy cry?
3. What did Quentin cheat at?
4. Why does Caroline think Jason will make a great banker?
5. What does Jason say will happen to Dilsey if he lets Caddy see her child again?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)