|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Quentin commit suicide?
2. Why does Caroline change Benjamin's name?
(a) The children tease him.
(b) She thinks it will cure him.
(c) She changes his name hide his real identity.
(d) She thinks it sounds better.
3. What does the reader see for the first time in this chapter?
(c) New York
(d) Character descriptions
4. What does Caroline wish for the sake of her husband and children?
(a) That she knew how to cook
(b) That she had more money
(c) That she was not bedridden
(d) That she was a stronger children
5. Where does Benjy's mother threaten to send him if he does not behave?
(b) The asylum
(d) The kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the key to Quentin's room?
2. How does Caroline see her youngest son's affliction?
3. What does Benjy clasp in his hand in the carriage?
4. Where is Jason employed?
5. How much does Quentin have to pay to stop from going to court?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)