|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Luster lost at the beginning of the first chapter?
(a) A quarter
(b) His pants
(c) His watch
(d) His shoe
2. How old is Benjy on the day Faulkner recites his narrative?
3. Why does the store owner employ Jason?
(a) He is good company.
(b) He brings in extra business.
(c) He feels sorry for his mother.
(d) He loves his niece.
4. Who does Caddy name her daughter after?
(a) The child's father
(b) A famous painter
(c) A dead brother
(d) Her favorite writer
5. Why does Mrs. Compson not want TP to drive the carriage?
(a) He is too young.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He has no arms.
(d) He is reckless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roskus tell TP he is losing?
2. Who does Quentin recall talking to?
3. What does Benji have no understanding of?
4. How does Benjy sense that something has changed about Caddy?
5. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)