|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caroline think Jason will make a great banker?
(a) He has practical sense.
(b) He is good with figures.
(c) He understands the value of money.
(d) He wears glasses.
2. What does the banker do when he finds out Caddy's child is not his?
(a) Agrees never to say anything
(b) Adopts the child
(c) Shoots her
(d) Divorces her
3. What does Quentin buy after breakfast?
(a) A gun
(b) A cake
(c) A pair of swimming trunks
(d) A cigar
4. What does Quentin try to persuade Caddy not to do?
(a) Leave America
(b) Love him
(c) Marry Herbert
(d) Have her child
5. How does Caroline see her youngest son's affliction?
(a) As part of life
(b) As a curse on the family
(c) As a blessing
(d) As God's will
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Quentin try and leave the child?
2. Why does the store owner employ Jason?
3. What does Caddy tell Benjy she will never do?
4. How does Quentin think his sister has behaved?
5. What does Quentin buy the child at the bakery?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)