|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Versh tell Caddy her mother will whip her?
(a) She has been stealing money.
(b) She keeps swearing.
(c) Her dress is wet.
(d) She has been seen with boys.
2. What did Quentin's father tell him about women?
(a) They only want one thing.
(b) They play games.
(c) They are all immoral.
(d) They can love anybody.
3. Where does Benjy's mother threaten to send him if he does not behave?
(b) The kitchen
(c) The asylum
4. What religion does Jason say he has nothing against?
(a) The Jewish religion
(b) The Christian religion
(c) The Muslim religion
(d) The Sikh religion
5. Who does Luster give the golf ball to?
(c) The golfer
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caddy make Benjy cry?
2. What is "to go for a swim at night without knowing how to swim," a reference to?
3. What does Jason tell the telegraph operator to do with his telegraph?
4. How does Quentin describe Gerald's hair?
5. Where does Caddy find out about her father's death?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)