|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roskus tell TP he is losing?
(a) His children
(b) His eye sight
(c) The use of his right hand
(d) His good looks
2. Why does TP have to drive the carriage?
(a) Roskus is unwell.
(b) If he does not drive it, Benjy will cry.
(c) He is the only person who knows how.
(d) He can control the horses.
3. What does Gerald think is the only thing women can do?
(a) Lay on their backs
4. What color tie is Quentin's companion wearing?
5. Why does Dilsey place a piece of wood between Luster and Benjy at night?
(a) So they do not fall through the centre of the bed.
(b) So Benji will not hurt Luster.
(c) So Luster can hit him.
(d) So they do not roll into each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luster say to torment Benjy?
2. What kind of fish are the three young boys fishing for?
3. What does Quentin think will happen to Benjy when his father dies?
4. What does Jason do with the money Caddy sends for Quentin's upkeep?
5. Whose watch can Quentin hear ticking?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)