|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of the tiny village feel about Katsuk?
(a) They fear him.
(b) They hate him.
(c) They love him.
(d) They respect him.
2. What about the man David wrote a paper about made David question him as a hero?
(a) He was an egotistical leader.
(b) He only served a small group.
(c) He killed as many as he saved.
(d) He made no mistakes.
3. What do the locals admire about the Native Americans?
(a) Their spirituality.
(b) Their hunting prowess.
(c) Their ability to survive in the wilderness.
(d) Their long, flowing hair.
4. What does Tskanay give David in Section 8?
(b) Directions out of the forest.
(d) A shoulder to cry on.
5. What upsets David as he continues his second escape?
(a) That he feels tied to Katsuk.
(b) He can't remember what his mother looks like.
(c) His foot hurts.
(d) He is torn between wanting to go home and wanting to make sure Katsuk is safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tskanay's relationship to Katsuk?
2. What special treat does David find in Vince's pack?
3. When David questions his own identity, who does he feel he has become?
4. Katsuk tells a story about an animal that asked his ancestors to kill it. What animal is he discussing?
5. What does Katsuk demand of the group from the tiny village?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)