|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of the tiny village feel about Katsuk?
(a) They respect him.
(b) They hate him.
(c) They love him.
(d) They fear him.
2. Why is David not worried about Katsuk killing him, despite Katsuk's volatile mood swings?
(a) Katsuk promised not to kill David unless David asked him to.
(b) Katsuk wouldn't betray his family.
(c) David just doesn't care anymore.
(d) Katsuk is harmless.
3. How many pebbles has David collected in Section 10?
4. What does Katsuk tell David will happen if he goes back to sleep?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) He will find that this was all a dream.
(c) He will feel rested when he wakes up.
(d) Spirits will guide his dreams.
5. When David questions his own identity, who does he feel he has become?
(a) A raven.
(b) Part-David, part-Hoquat.
(c) A Native American idol.
(d) A boy with no identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katsuk do when David tells the woman his name?
2. How does David survive the night on his own in Section 12?
3. What do the locals admire about the Native Americans?
4. In Section 9, Katsuk says the gods are talking to him through what?
5. For what does David ask Tskanay in Section 8?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)