|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of David's teacher?
(a) Howard Marshall.
(b) Bob Kennedy.
(c) Harlow B. Watts.
(d) Tilman Barth.
2. What happens as David rushes toward the shelter in Section 12?
(a) His rescuers come out and put him in an ambulance.
(b) He trips and breaks his arm.
(c) The air fills with ravens.
(d) He is shot.
3. What does Katsuk do when David tells the woman his name?
(a) He beats the woman.
(b) He ties David to a tree.
(c) He beats David.
(d) He denies David food and water.
4. What is Katsuk wearing as he wanders through the mountains in Section 10?
(a) A ceremonial robe.
(b) Only a loincloth.
(c) A down parka.
(d) Jeans and a tee shirt.
5. Cally tells Katsuk that killing David will make him like whom?
(a) The white men.
(b) Those he worships.
(c) His father.
(d) His ancestors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the object David throws hit Katsuk?
2. In Section 9, Katsuk says the gods are talking to him through what?
3. What is the sheriff's name?
4. How many pebbles has David collected in Section 11?
5. To what group did Katsuk write a letter urging action?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)