|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles tell David to get David to go with him?
(a) He wants to show him his pet rabbit.
(b) It is a test of his manhood.
(c) His mother is waiting for him.
(d) They are spirit brothers.
2. What do Charles and David follow through the woods?
(a) A hiking path.
(b) A Boy Scout trail.
(c) An ancient Native American trail.
(d) A bear path.
3. What happened to Charles when he was climbing in the forest?
(a) A bee landed on his hand.
(b) A dove landed on his shoulder.
(c) A snake slithered over his boot.
(d) A wolf ran in front of him.
4. What is the name of the man who strikes up a conversation with Charles in Section 5?
5. Who is Dr. Tilman Barth?
(a) An anthropologist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do to mark the passing days?
2. What is the name of the FBI agent?
3. Why does Charles feel he needs to take a new name?
4. What did Charles decide he was, leading him to choose his alias?
5. What does Charles do when he finally gets cold?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)