|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did David's father go the morning that David went to camp?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Washington, D.C.
2. In what industry is the kidnapped person's family?
(d) Real estate.
3. What does David do to mark the passing days?
(a) Makes a notch in his belt.
(b) Scratches his arm.
(c) Marks a tree with his initials.
(d) Gathers pebbles.
4. What does Charles say will protect him and David?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A bear.
(c) A fox.
(d) A raven.
5. What did David do after the television broadcast showing his father?
(a) Wrote a long letter to his parents.
(b) Celebrated with friends.
(c) Excitedly bragged to his friends.
(d) Went for a swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people make up the search party?
2. Charles feels he will become capable of doing a terrible and deadly thing if what occurs?
3. What heritage is the alleged kidnapper?
4. What is the meaning of the alias the kidnapper has chosen?
5. Why did David's father leave the same morning that David went to camp?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)