|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan do that Stingo thinks is funny as they're walking down the street?.
(a) teases Sophie
(b) tells army jokes
(c) his actor-like talent at mimicry
(d) tells jokes about the Japanese
2. What music did Sophie often hear while working for Hoss?
(a) The Everly Brothers
(b) Wagner's opera
(c) a Haydn symphony
(d) Bach's Cannon
3. Stingo falls asleep on the beach. What does Sophie do?
(a) takes a bus home
(b) swims far out to drown
(c) finishes the bottle of whiskey
(d) walks the beach
4. About what does Nathan give Stingo a hard time?
(a) trying to be a writer
(b) being from the south
(c) being short
(d) being in love with Sophie
5. Who does Wanda tell Sophie to look for in Hoss's household?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Stingo get his nickname?
2. Where is Sophie working in 1947, in America?
3. From where had Sophie been released right before she met Nathan?
4. How does Stingo attempt to calm the situation with Nathan's anger?
5. What kind of announcement does Nathan plan to make the night they meet in the bar?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)