|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has inspired Stingo to write?
(a) hearing Nathan and Sophie
(b) living in New York city
(c) Maria Hunt's suicide
(d) watching Sophie
2. How did Wanda feel about Sophie being transferred to Hoss's office?
(a) she thought it an opportunity
(b) she was indifferent
(c) she was angry
(d) she was jealous
3. Why is Yetta yelling at Moishe Muskatblit?
(a) he didn't fix the kitchen sink
(b) he tracked mud into the hall
(c) he has a girlfriend
(d) he hasn't paid his rent
4. How did Stingo's Jewish friends seem to him as a child?
(a) perfectly normal
(b) very smart
5. How does Stingo's first novel open?
(a) with a dead girl being disinterred from her pauper's grave
(b) with a man being put in an insane asylum
(c) with an abusive man beating his girl friend
(d) with a young boy lost in New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the program Sophie tells Stingo about as a hope she had for her son?
2. At the camp, who was Bronek?
3. What was Stingo doing during the time in which Sophie was sent to the camp?
4. What happened to Sophie's father and husband?
5. What was Sophie comforting Dr. Blackstock?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)