1. Where is Stingo originally from?
(a) the midwest
(c) southern United States
2. Where did Stingo get his nickname?
(a) in college, playing football
(b) from his father
(c) when he was in the army
(d) at prep school in Virginia
3. Where did Stingo obtain employment when he moved to New York?
(a) the publishing firm of McGraw-Hill
(b) New York circuit court
(c) wall street
(d) Manhattan Bank
4. What kind of apartment does Stingo have?
(a) tiny, cheap, cubby-hole of an apartment
(b) a loft on Fifth Avenue
(c) a brownstone in Queens
(d) the penthouse in the Regency
5. Who does Stingo watch from his apartment?
(a) the comings and goings of bookies
(b) his kid sister who lives down the hall
(c) the woman who lives in an upscale home across the way
(d) the police, he's across from a station
6. What does the Weasel want from Stingo?
(a) to write a best selling novel
(b) to bring him lunch every day
(c) to bring in more writers
(d) to conform to office standards
This section contains 5,248 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)