1. Where is Stingo originally from?
(b) the midwest
(c) southern United States
2. Where did Stingo get his nickname?
(a) when he was in the army
(b) from his father
(c) at prep school in Virginia
(d) in college, playing football
3. Where did Stingo obtain employment when he moved to New York?
(a) New York circuit court
(b) the publishing firm of McGraw-Hill
(c) wall street
(d) Manhattan Bank
4. What kind of apartment does Stingo have?
(a) a loft on Fifth Avenue
(b) a brownstone in Queens
(c) the penthouse in the Regency
(d) tiny, cheap, cubby-hole of an apartment
5. Who does Stingo watch from his apartment?
(a) his kid sister who lives down the hall
(b) the woman who lives in an upscale home across the way
(c) the comings and goings of bookies
(d) the police, he's across from a station
6. What does the Weasel want from Stingo?
(a) to bring in more writers
(b) to write a best selling novel
(c) to bring him lunch every day
(d) to conform to office standards
This section contains 5,248 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)