|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hagar's eventual death?
(b) Heart attack
(d) She doesn't die in the story
2. What is the date at the beginning of this story?
(a) December 23, 1931
(b) March 2, 1931
(c) February 18, 1931
(d) February 13, 1931
3. How does Susan describe Jake?
(a) Quiet as a mouse
(b) Black as coal
(c) White as light
(d) Deep as water
4. What do the older men in town want Milkman to do?
(a) Move in
(b) Go hunting
(c) Give them money
(d) Find a treasure
5. Where is the green bag hanging?
(a) Pilate's house
(b) On the porch
(c) In the wine cellar
(d) In the cave
Short Answer Questions
1. When are these children killed?
2. Who hits Milkman over the head with a wine bottle?
3. Who is considered to be a dead end at the beginning of the chapter?
4. How do the criminals get into Pilate's house?
5. Where does Milkman go to hide from Hagar?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)