|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of this story?
(a) February 18, 1931
(b) February 13, 1931
(c) March 2, 1931
(d) December 23, 1931
2. What did Pilate use to protect Ruth and her unborn son?
3. When does the Dead family take its weekly drives?
4. What does Pilate do for a living?
(a) Is a midwife
(b) Makes and sells wine
(d) Works as a maid
5. The purpose of Guitar's organization is to kill _______ white person(s) for each black person that is killed at the hands of a white person
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milkman find Guitar?
2. What is Robert Smith's profession?
3. Why does Milkman do things to be unlike his father?
4. Who is trying to fly at the start of the novel?
5. Who does Pilate tell Ruth she believes will save Milkman's life one day?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)