|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family take its weekly drive?
(a) Through town
(b) They don't take the drive at all
(c) In the woods
(d) Along the shore of Lake Superior
2. What does Pilate do for a living?
(a) Is a midwife
(b) Works as a maid
(c) Makes and sells wine
3. Where do Guitar and Milkman go to get a drink?
(a) Andrew's Inn
(b) Mary's Bar
(c) Leo's Lounge
(d) Terry's Bar
4. What is another name for the hospital in the story?
(a) No Blacks Allowed
(b) Far From Helpful Hospital
(c) No Name Hospital
(d) No Mercy Hospital
5. What is the date at the beginning of this story?
(a) February 13, 1931
(b) March 2, 1931
(c) December 23, 1931
(d) February 18, 1931
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Macon explain why he doesn't want Milkman to visit his aunt?
2. What is Milkman's job as he works with his father?
3. Which of Milkman's legs is shorter than the other?
4. What does Milkman throw his father into?
5. Who is the person that comes up with the nickname Milkman?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)