|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reality, who carries Claire from the water into the village?
(a) Old Benedikt.
(d) Tall Andras.
2. What is the most frightening aspect of Trademaster's appearance, according to Claire?
(a) His gloved hands.
(b) His dark eyes.
(c) His long dark hair.
(d) His bad breath.
3. What label is affixed to the door that Claire finally sees Jonas enter the day she follows him?
(a) Hatchery Laboratory.
(b) Nurturing Center.
(d) Bicycle Repair.
4. Once the maximum number of Newchildren is reached for the year, there are no more born until after what event?
(a) The next Ceremony.
(b) The summer solstice.
(c) New Year's Day.
5. What name does she believe to be her son's after she overhears the male Nurturer using it?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom had Einar lived during his early childhood before going to live with his father?
2. To whose house do the villagers take Claire when they have pulled her from the water?
3. What reason does Claire give for refusing to leave the village by boat?
4. What is the true cause of Claire's memory being triggered when she is making soup in the kitchen with Alys?
5. What is NOT one of the signs listed among the signs that Alys's health is declining?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)