|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the recurring dreams Claire has in which she is hiding her son, where does she keep him hidden?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) In a treehouse.
(c) In a drawer.
(d) In a bird's nest.
2. What is NOT one of the items Claire takes with her when she climbs out?
(a) A water gourd.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rope.
3. Dimitri tells the Fish Hatchery workers that a healthy diet does not include what?
4. For what purpose had Gabe used his veering power the one time he had used it for evil?
(a) Cheating on a test.
(b) Lying convincingly.
(c) Looking at bathing girls.
5. Jonas says that Trademaster, like all of those similar to him, has enormous what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Jonas's story about Gabe's mother does Gabe find the hardest to believe?
2. What is the reason that the boat workers are forced to wait one full day after the boat's arrival in order to unload the community's supplies?
3. What type of animal inspires the greatest fear in Claire once she arrives in the village?
4. What is NOT mentioned as a reason that the townspeople are wary of newcomers?
5. What does Claire do in order to repel another bird attack?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)