|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the male Nurturer give when leaving work early on the last day Claire's son is at the Nurturing Center?
(a) He says he has a feeling that his son Jonas needs him.
(b) He says he has a headache.
(c) He says he is sad about the child's coming murder.
(d) He says he has a stomachache.
2. What item does Alys remove from the bottom of her trunk so that Claire may smell its scent?
(a) A bouquet of dandelions.
(b) A bouquet of sunflowers.
(c) A bouquet of chrysanthemums.
(d) A bouquet of beach roses.
3. What type of animal inspires the greatest fear in Claire once she arrives in the village?
4. Whose death provides Claire with a lesson about mortality before the death of Tall Andras's mother?
(a) Old Benedikt.
(c) An old fisherman who dies in his sleep.
5. Who had kept Einar's father from flinging his infant body into the fire on the day of Einar's birth?
(b) Tall Andras.
(d) Old Benedikt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Einar tells Claire that he thinks it may be better to climb out in search of something rather than for what other reason?
2. What quality of the villagers' discovery of Claire is one they have never experienced before?
3. The normal procedure for a Birthmother is to take the pills for how many months before getting ready to produce her second Product?
4. What is the last fully formed memory that Claire has of her final moments in the community?
5. Bethan, Delwyth, and Eira call a little corner of what type of natural feature their Tea Place?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)