|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hank hung from the window?
(a) His brother
(b) A human arm
(c) A goat
(d) A chicken
2. To whom is lee writing?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His girlfriend
(d) His roommate
3. What is the name of the rich family in this chapter?
4. What is Lee angry that Hank has sent?
(a) A rose
(b) A bible
(c) A letter
(d) A wreath
5. Why are the rowdies going to attack Lee?
(a) Because he is a Stamper
(b) Because he once attacked them
(c) Because he is a student
(d) Because he is not wearing a Halloween costume
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lee agree to accompany to church?
2. How many bobcats does Hank tame?
3. What does Hank say is something to look forward to in the morning?
4. IN what state did Jonas first try to settle?
5. What happens to the bobcats?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lee describe in his narration in Chapter 6, Part 1?
2. What does Lee find out about Viv in this chapter?
3. Describe the prologue that opens Chapter 3.
4. Describe the prologue that opens the first chapter.
5. In what way does Hank cover his feelings when the bobcats die?
6. Describe the prologue that begins Chapter 2.
7. How do Hank and Viv meet?
8. What happens when a postman tries to deliver a postcard?
9. What does Lee tell his housemate on the phone?
10. Why is Lee angry with Hank in Chapter 5?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)