|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willard kill himself?
(a) He drives off an embankment
(b) He shoots himself
(c) He eats poison
(d) He drowns himself
2. Why does Lee go into town with Henry?
(a) To buy milk
(b) To see a doctor
(c) To talk
(d) To catch a bus
3. What does Henry go into town to get?
4. What does Hank do after the fight?
(a) Warns Lee
(b) Gets drunk
(c) Eats a meal
(d) Buys drinks for everyone
5. What crushes Hank's arm?
(a) A tree
(b) A truck
(c) A bear
(d) A cement mixer
6. What does Joe-Ben plan to do at the town hall?
(a) Gate crush the meeting
(b) Eavesdrop on the meeting
(c) Destroy evidence
(d) Argue the Stampers case
7. What is the name of the boy Hank has a fight with at school?
8. Who does the tree trap in the rising tide?
9. At which character does Teddy marvel?
10. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
(a) Gives it back to Lee
(b) Throws it away
(c) Breaks it
(d) Hides it
11. What happens when Hank tries to talk to Henry?
(a) He cries
(b) He laughs
(c) He ignores him
(d) He falls asleep
12. Which of the following does Willard own?
(a) The Snag
(b) The local farm
(c) The laundromat
(d) Stamper's Place
13. When does the Snag always do good business?
(a) At Christmas
(b) On Wednesdays
(c) When there is a fight
(d) When the weather is bad
14. Of whom is Hank getting suspicious?
(a) Lee and Viv
(c) Drager and Evenwrite
(d) His whole family
15. What is the rat trying to crack open?
(a) A window
(b) A safe
(c) A monkey nut
(d) A walnut
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willard's plan involve in deceiving?
2. What does Hank limit at the Snag?
3. What happens a day after the accident?
4. What does Lee receive from the nurse?
5. Where does Hank go after his visit to the hospital?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)