|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lee plan to head?
2. What does Willard tell Hank he is planning to do?
(a) organize a picket
(b) Kill Hank
(c) Kill himself
(d) Leave town
3. What does Hank want to be able to do?
(a) Find his bob cats
(b) Fly like the geese
(c) Live on an empty island
(d) Roam the world
4. What is the weather like on the night Hank and Newton fight?
(b) Heavy rain
5. Where has Lee left the thermometer?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The kitchen
(c) Viv's room
(d) The drawing room
6. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
(a) He threw up
(b) He fainted
(c) He hit the nurse
(d) He had a seizure
7. What is the name of the Snag's bartender?
8. What ends Lee and Viv's conversation?
(a) Hank's return
(b) People shouting outside
(c) A smashed window
(d) A storm
9. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) Hot fat
(b) A piranha tank
(c) A river of alligators
(d) Boiling water
10. What kind of instrument does the musician at the Snag destroy?
(a) A bass
(c) A trumpet
(d) A guitar
11. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
(a) Breaks it
(b) Throws it away
(c) Gives it back to Lee
(d) Hides it
12. Why does Lee say everyone is happy?
(a) It is Christmas
(b) They are all wealthy
(c) Hank is prepared to sell the business
(d) There is good food and drink
13. Who does Hank taunt at the Snag?
14. What is Hank doing at the river?
(c) Shoring up
15. Evenwrite decide it is time for _________.
(a) A picket
(b) A strike
Short Answer Questions
1. What are flying south for winter?
2. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
3. What do the townspeople dread?
4. On what day does the final chapter take place?
5. Why does Lee exaggerate the extent of his illness?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)