|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Willard own?
(a) The Snag
(b) Stamper's Place
(c) The local farm
(d) The laundromat
2. What happens a day after the accident?
(a) Lee leaves
(b) The rain stops
(c) Hank dies
(d) The strike ends
3. What does Hank drink at the Snag?
4. At which character does Teddy marvel?
5. Where does Stokes watch the funeral?
(a) The Snag
(b) On top of the hill
(c) In the town hall
(d) From his balcony
6. What is the name of the character in the final prologue?
7. To whom does Draeger suggest that Evenwrite talk?
8. Why does Lee say everyone is happy?
(a) There is good food and drink
(b) It is Christmas
(c) They are all wealthy
(d) Hank is prepared to sell the business
9. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) Hot fat
(b) A piranha tank
(c) A river of alligators
(d) Boiling water
10. What is Viv massaging into Lee's back?
(a) Sun cream
(d) Olive oil
11. Evenwrite decide it is time for _________.
(a) A strike
(d) A picket
12. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
(a) He hit the nurse
(b) He fainted
(c) He threw up
(d) He had a seizure
13. Where do the men go after their supper?
(a) The town hall
(b) The shack
(c) The Snag
(d) The woods
14. Who drives Hank and Lee home?
15. What do the townspeople dread?
(b) Presidency elections
(c) The winter
(d) The major's visit
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe-Ben go after he drops off his family?
2. Who does Henry banter with in the bar?
3. Who is returning home at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
5. What does Lee receive from the nurse?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)