|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe-Ben go after he drops off his family?
(a) The bordello
(b) The Snag
(c) The town hall
(d) The church
2. What does Henry go into town to get?
3. What does Indian Jenny say will decide Henry's fate?
(a) The moon
(b) The stars
(d) The sun
4. What does Lee read in the hotel?
(b) Murder mysteries
5. What is Hank making it impossible for people in the town to do?
(a) Set up families
(b) Score drugs
(c) Have fun
(d) Make a living
6. Who does Hank visit in the hospital?
7. Lee moves into _________.
(a) The Snag
(b) Indian Jenny's house
(c) A hotel
(d) Simone's house
8. Which character does this chapter explore?
(a) Willard Eggleston
(b) Jack Bernard
(c) Joseph Bullman
(d) Jock Foreman
9. Who does Henry banter with in the bar?
(c) Indian Jenny
10. What crushes Hank's arm?
(a) A tree
(b) A truck
(c) A bear
(d) A cement mixer
11. What is the name of the Snag's bartender?
12. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
(a) Hides it
(b) Gives it back to Lee
(c) Throws it away
(d) Breaks it
13. What did Evenwrite learn from his father?
(a) The importance of a union
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to cook
(d) How to drink
14. What are flying south for winter?
(b) Canadian geese
(d) Sea gulls
15. What does Hank want to be able to do?
(a) Live on an empty island
(b) Roam the world
(c) Find his bob cats
(d) Fly like the geese
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Hank tries to talk to Henry?
2. What does Jenny toss onto her bed?
3. Where does Stokes watch the funeral?
4. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
5. Who does Willard's plan involve in deceiving?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)