|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy Hank has a fight with at school?
2. What does Hank do with the thermometer?
(a) Throws it away
(b) Gives it back to Lee
(c) Hides it
(d) Breaks it
3. Of whom is Hank getting suspicious?
(a) Lee and Viv
(b) Drager and Evenwrite
(d) His whole family
4. What do the men have for supper?
(c) Gravy and biscuits
5. What does Joe-Ben want to bag?
(a) A goose
(b) A bear
(c) A snake
(d) A deer
6. What do Lee and Hank both comment on in their narratives?
(b) Bob cats
(c) The strike
7. Why does Lee go into town with Henry?
(a) To catch a bus
(b) To see a doctor
(c) To buy milk
(d) To talk
8. What does Lee read in the hotel?
(a) Murder mysteries
9. Who is returning home at the beginning of the chapter?
10. What does Hank do after the fight?
(a) Warns Lee
(b) Buys drinks for everyone
(c) Gets drunk
(d) Eats a meal
11. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) Boiling water
(b) A piranha tank
(c) Hot fat
(d) A river of alligators
12. Who tells Henry that Joe-Ben is dead?
13. Where is Evenwrite sitting and recalling his childhood?
(a) The bath
(b) The Snag
(c) A diner
(d) His bedroom
14. Which of the following does Willard own?
(a) The laundromat
(b) The local farm
(c) Stamper's Place
(d) The Snag
15. Where does Lee plan to head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willard's plan involve in deceiving?
2. What kind of instrument does the musician at the Snag destroy?
3. How does Hank react to Willard's death?
4. What does Henry go into town to get?
5. How does Willard kill himself?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)