|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry going to show Hank how to do?
(b) Talk to women
(d) Cut trees
2. What is the name of the Snag's bartender?
3. What does Jenny toss onto her bed?
4. Of whom is Hank getting suspicious?
(a) Drager and Evenwrite
(c) His whole family
(d) Lee and Viv
5. Which of the following does Willard own?
(a) Stamper's Place
(b) The local farm
(c) The laundromat
(d) The Snag
6. What does Hank limit at the Snag?
(a) His drug intake
(b) His drinking intake
(c) Talk about a strike
7. How does Joe-Ben drown?
(a) He talks
(b) He screams
(c) He laughs
(d) He cries
8. What does Draeger try to convince Hank to stop?
9. This section begins with a reference to _________.
(b) Family love
(d) Country music
10. How does Joe-Ben vent his excited energy?
(a) Has a beer
(b) Shouts at his wife
(c) Runs around the block
(d) Paints walls
11. Who does Henry banter with in the bar?
(a) Indian Jenny
12. What did Evenwrite learn from his father?
(a) How to cook
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to drink
(d) The importance of a union
13. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
(a) He threw up
(b) He hit the nurse
(c) He fainted
(d) He had a seizure
14. What do the townspeople dread?
(b) The winter
(c) Presidency elections
(d) The major's visit
15. What special day is the day after the funeral?
(b) New Years day
(d) Christmas day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hank taunt at the Snag?
2. What does Willard tell Hank he is planning to do?
3. Where does Hank go after his visit to the hospital?
4. Who tells Henry that Joe-Ben is dead?
5. What does Jenny want the shells to form?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)