|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hank visit in the hospital?
2. What does Hank drink at the Snag?
3. What do the men have for supper?
(b) Gravy and biscuits
4. What is the rat trying to crack open?
(a) A walnut
(b) A monkey nut
(c) A safe
(d) A window
5. What is Jenny doing at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Fortune telling
(d) Telling stories
6. Who is returning home at the beginning of the chapter?
7. What does Joe-Ben plan to do at the town hall?
(a) Destroy evidence
(b) Gate crush the meeting
(c) Argue the Stampers case
(d) Eavesdrop on the meeting
8. What does Lee read in the hotel?
(b) Murder mysteries
9. What does Willard tell Hank he is planning to do?
(a) Kill himself
(b) Kill Hank
(c) organize a picket
(d) Leave town
10. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
(a) Her new dress
(b) The Virgin Mary
(c) Family photos
(d) A bottle of scotch
11. Where does Hank go after his visit to the hospital?
(b) The townhall
(c) The shack
(d) The Snag
12. Where is Evenwrite sitting and recalling his childhood?
(a) The bath
(b) A diner
(c) The Snag
(d) His bedroom
13. What does Jenny toss onto her bed?
14. What is the name of Henry's old school rival?
(a) Boney Stokes
(b) Frederick Biggs
(d) Johnson Davies
15. At which character does Teddy marvel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character in the final prologue?
2. What is Hank doing at the river?
3. What crushes Hank's arm?
4. What does Hank say wakes him up?
5. What does Jenny want the shells to form?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)