|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank drink at the Snag?
2. What is the weather like on the night Hank and Newton fight?
(d) Heavy rain
3. How does Joe-Ben drown?
(a) He talks
(b) He laughs
(c) He screams
(d) He cries
4. What does Indian Jenny say will decide Henry's fate?
(b) The stars
(c) The moon
(d) The sun
5. How does Willard kill himself?
(a) He drives off an embankment
(b) He shoots himself
(c) He drowns himself
(d) He eats poison
6. Where does Hank go after his visit to the hospital?
(a) The townhall
(c) The shack
(d) The Snag
7. Why does Lee say everyone is happy?
(a) There is good food and drink
(b) Hank is prepared to sell the business
(c) It is Christmas
(d) They are all wealthy
8. What special day is the day after the funeral?
(c) New Years day
(d) Christmas day
9. What do the townspeople dread?
(a) Presidency elections
(b) The winter
(d) The major's visit
10. What does Joe-Ben want to bag?
(a) A bear
(b) A deer
(c) A snake
(d) A goose
11. What does Willard tell Hank he is planning to do?
(a) Kill Hank
(b) Kill himself
(c) organize a picket
(d) Leave town
12. With whom does Willard have a secret affair?
(c) A black mistress
(d) A prostitute
13. What are flying south for winter?
(b) Sea gulls
(c) Canadian geese
14. What is Henry going to show Hank how to do?
(a) Cut trees
(c) Talk to women
15. What is Viv massaging into Lee's back?
(b) Olive oil
(d) Sun cream
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willard's mistress plan to marry?
2. Evenwrite decide it is time for _________.
3. What is the name of the boy Hank has a fight with at school?
4. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
5. What happens when Hank tries to talk to Henry?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)