|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Snag's bartender?
2. Which character does this chapter explore?
(a) Jack Bernard
(b) Willard Eggleston
(c) Joseph Bullman
(d) Jock Foreman
3. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
(a) He hit the nurse
(b) He had a seizure
(c) He threw up
(d) He fainted
4. What does Henry go into town to get?
5. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) A piranha tank
(b) Hot fat
(c) Boiling water
(d) A river of alligators
6. What are flying south for winter?
(a) Canadian geese
(c) Sea gulls
7. What does the fight end for Tommy?
(a) His relationship with Viv
(b) His baseball season
(c) His social position
(d) His football season
8. Who is returning home at the beginning of the chapter?
9. Who does Willard's mistress plan to marry?
(a) A pilot
(b) A sailor
(c) A soldier
(d) A landowner
10. Who tells Henry that Joe-Ben is dead?
11. Who does Hank visit in the hospital?
12. What does Lee read in the hotel?
(c) Murder mysteries
13. What does Simone put in the back of her closet?
(a) Her new dress
(b) Family photos
(c) A bottle of scotch
(d) The Virgin Mary
14. What tries to attack Draeger and Evenwrite?
(b) A bear
(c) Bob cats
15. How much money will Lee get from Henry's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe-Ben vent his excited energy?
2. What happens a day after the accident?
3. What is Hank doing at the river?
4. What does Hank do after the fight?
5. Where do the men go after their supper?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)