|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe-Ben vent his excited energy?
(a) Has a beer
(b) Shouts at his wife
(c) Runs around the block
(d) Paints walls
2. Which of the following does Willard own?
(a) The Snag
(b) Stamper's Place
(c) The local farm
(d) The laundromat
3. What do the townspeople dread?
(a) The winter
(b) The major's visit
(c) Presidency elections
4. What are flying south for winter?
(a) Canadian geese
(c) Sea gulls
5. Evenwrite decide it is time for _________.
(a) A strike
(d) A picket
6. Which character does this chapter explore?
(a) Jock Foreman
(b) Joseph Bullman
(c) Willard Eggleston
(d) Jack Bernard
7. Where has Lee left the thermometer?
(a) The drawing room
(b) Viv's room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The kitchen
8. Where does Lee plan to head?
9. What special day is the day after the funeral?
(a) Christmas day
(c) New Years day
10. Where do the men go after their supper?
(a) The shack
(b) The woods
(c) The Snag
(d) The town hall
11. What does Draeger try to convince Hank to stop?
12. Who gets to the hospital before Hank?
(c) Boney Stokes
13. What does the fight end for Tommy?
(a) His social position
(b) His relationship with Viv
(c) His baseball season
(d) His football season
14. Where does Joe-Ben go after he drops off his family?
(a) The church
(b) The town hall
(c) The bordello
(d) The Snag
15. Who is returning home at the beginning of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny want the shells to form?
2. What does Hank want to be able to do?
3. What does Lee receive from the nurse?
4. What is Hank doing at the river?
5. What did Evenwrite learn from his father?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)