|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Snag's bartender?
2. Where does Henry stop off to kill time?
(a) The town hall
(b) His parents house
(c) The pool hall
(d) The bar
3. What does Hank see in the window?
(a) His reflection
(c) His dead mother
4. What is the weather like on the night Hank and Newton fight?
(d) Heavy rain
5. What ends Lee and Viv's conversation?
(a) Hank's return
(b) A storm
(c) People shouting outside
(d) A smashed window
6. Which of the following does Willard own?
(a) Stamper's Place
(b) The local farm
(c) The Snag
(d) The laundromat
7. What is Henry going to show Hank how to do?
(c) Talk to women
(d) Cut trees
8. When does the Snag always do good business?
(a) On Wednesdays
(b) When the weather is bad
(c) When there is a fight
(d) At Christmas
9. What happens to Lee when he receives his injection?
(a) He hit the nurse
(b) He fainted
(c) He had a seizure
(d) He threw up
10. What does Lee receive from the nurse?
(d) Cough syrup
11. What is Hank making it impossible for people in the town to do?
(a) Score drugs
(b) Have fun
(c) Set up families
(d) Make a living
12. Who narrates the funeral?
13. Into what does the musician dunk his hands?
(a) A river of alligators
(b) A piranha tank
(c) Boiling water
(d) Hot fat
14. What do the townspeople dread?
(a) Presidency elections
(b) The winter
(d) The major's visit
15. Who gets to the hospital before Hank?
(b) Boney Stokes
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe-Ben vent his excited energy?
2. What does Joe-Ben plan to do at the town hall?
3. What crushes Hank's arm?
4. What does Willard tell Hank he is planning to do?
5. What happens a day after the accident?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)