|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hank's father?
2. Of what does Evenwrite accuse the Stampers?
(d) Mafia involvement
3. Who does Evenwrite taunt when he reaches the shore?
4. Who makes curses on the Stampers?
(a) Indian Jenny
5. What is the name of the union representative?
(a) Dan Holeread
(b) Larry Barnes
(c) Hubert Selby
(d) Floyd Evenwrite
6. Who are Viv, Henry and Lee meeting at the shack?
(a) Lee's roommate
(c) Hank and Joe-Bob
7. From what is Draeger suffering?
(a) The chicken pox
(b) The flu
(c) The measles
8. What do Hank, Lee and Joe-Ben kill?
(a) A bear
(b) A deer
(c) A stag
(d) A cow
9. What is the name of the town's bar?
(b) Lucky Parrot
10. IN what state did Jonas first try to settle?
(a) North Carolina
(d) New York
11. What did Lee refuse to learn as child?
12. Why is Lee going back to Oregon?
(a) To get a job
(b) To find his family
(c) To claim his inheritance
(d) To marry
13. Where does Hank throw the bombs?
(a) The water
(b) A rabbit hole
(c) In the house
(d) At his car
14. Of what kind of person does the prologue speak?
(a) A hermit
(b) A salesman
(c) A writer
(d) A tramp
15. To whom is lee writing?
(a) His girlfriend
(b) His mother
(c) His roommate
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv show Draeger?
2. For what does Indian Jenny use the pages of the Bible?
3. What is the name of the rich family in this chapter?
4. What is the name of the dog?
5. What does Hank admire about Lee?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)