|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank say is something to look forward to in the morning?
(a) The lunch conversation
(b) Going home
(c) A beer
(d) Viv's lunches
2. About what does Henry reminisce?
(a) His marriage
(b) His hunting days
(c) His school days
(d) His army days
3. What happens to the house as the postman delivers the postcard?
(a) Its roof blows off.
(b) It explodes.
(c) The door falls off.
(d) A wall collapses.
4. Why are the rowdies going to attack Lee?
(a) Because he once attacked them
(b) Because he is a Stamper
(c) Because he is a student
(d) Because he is not wearing a Halloween costume
5. What does Viv make for them to drink?
(c) Iced Tea
6. Who do the characters leave alone at the shack?
7. What is the name of the dog?
8. What is the name of the rich family in this chapter?
9. What does Hank do to Lee when they meet?
(a) Kicks him
(b) Taunts him
(c) Hugs him
(d) Spits at him
10. Who is caressing Viv's neck?
11. Where does Hank throw the bombs?
(a) A rabbit hole
(b) The water
(c) At his car
(d) In the house
12. What special day is it?
(c) Hank's birthday
13. Who does Lee agree to accompany to church?
14. Where is the shack?
(a) In the mountains
(b) In the woods
(c) Behind the Snag
(d) At the back of the garden
15. From what king of hangover is Viv suffering?
(a) A prozac hangover
(b) A flirtation hangover
(c) An alcohol hangover
(d) An anger hangover
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe-Ben say that Lee and Viv are?
2. What does Evenwrite say the union wants?
3. Of what kind of person does the prologue speak?
4. Of what does Evenwrite accuse the Stampers?
5. What kind of animals does Hank tame?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)