|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry doing outside when a storm hits?
(a) Escaping to town
(b) Securing the animals
(c) Shoring up the dams
(d) Securing the windows
2. Who does Evenwrite taunt when he reaches the shore?
3. Why does the real estate man write on his house in soap?
(a) So his house won't be soaped by Halloween spooks
(b) To ward off evil spirits
(c) For decoration
(d) For a joke
4. What finger in the hand is extended?
(a) The thumb
(b) The pinky
(c) The middle
(d) The second
5. From what kind of hangover does Hank suffer?
(a) A love hangover
(b) An alcohol hangover
(c) A marijuana hangover
(d) An anger hangover
6. What is the name of the prostitute in this chapter?
7. Lee arranges to accompany Viv to __________.
(b) Collect rock oysters
(d) Hunt deer
8. What kind of business does Jonas have in Kansas?
(b) A Bar
9. What is Lee smoking?
(a) Banana skins
10. What is the postman delivering?
(a) A postcard
(b) A parcel
(c) A letter
(d) A telegram
11. Who is caressing Viv's neck?
12. Which character does Joe-Ben not like?
13. What has Viv added to the boys' lunch boxes?
(a) A bow
(b) A dessert
(c) A napkin
(d) An apple
14. Evenwrite drives away on ___________.
(a) A motor cycle
(b) A boat
(c) A bus
(d) A car
15. What is the name of Hank's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank crush?
2. From what is Draeger suffering?
3. Where does Hank get the money to buy a motorcycle?
4. What do the drunk customers complain about?
5. What did Lee refuse to learn as child?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)