|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the drunk customers complain about?
(a) The town
(b) The bad times
(c) Lack of beer
(d) Their families
2. What is Indian Jenny reading?
(a) The Koran
(b) The History of the USA
(c) One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
(d) The Bible
3. What is the name of the prostitute in this chapter?
4. Who does Lee phone at the bus depot?
(a) His wife
(b) His roommate
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
5. Why is Lee going back to Oregon?
(a) To marry
(b) To find his family
(c) To get a job
(d) To claim his inheritance
6. Which character does Joe-Ben not like?
7. What is the name of the dog?
8. How many bobcats does Hank tame?
9. About what does Henry reminisce?
(a) His hunting days
(b) His army days
(c) His marriage
(d) His school days
10. Why does the real estate man write on his house in soap?
(a) For a joke
(b) To ward off evil spirits
(c) So his house won't be soaped by Halloween spooks
(d) For decoration
11. What has Indian Jenny received from the government?
(a) A refund
(b) An apartment
(c) A birthday card
(d) Her social assistance check
12. What is Draeger handed?
(a) A newspaper
(c) A baby
(d) A rifle
13. What does Hank crush?
(a) An aerosol can
(b) A bug
(c) Les' hand
(d) A coke can
14. What happens to the bobcats?
(a) They starve
(b) They runaway
(c) They drown
(d) They eat each other
15. What is the name of the rich family in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank recall in the boat?
2. What does Evenwrite say the union wants?
3. What has Hank left for them?
4. For what does Indian Jenny use the pages of the Bible?
5. Who is the only woman in town about whom the people do not make sexual comments?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)