|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Viv, Henry and Lee meeting at the shack?
(a) Lee's roommate
(d) Hank and Joe-Bob
2. What has Hank left for them?
(a) Deer meat
(b) A bible
(d) A hermit
3. Whose suicide does Lee talk about?
(a) His brother
(b) His wife
(c) His father
(d) His mother
4. Why do they drop Les at the side of the river?
(a) So he can fish
(b) So he can pick up his car
(c) So he can go home
(d) So he can think about his life
5. What kind of animals does Hank tame?
6. How many bobcats does Hank tame?
7. What kind of hangover does Lee have?
(a) A alcohol hangover
(b) A love hangover
(c) A marijuana hangover
(d) An anger hangover
8. What does Hank recall in the boat?
(a) An old girlfriend
(b) The bobcats
(c) His Uncle Ben
(d) His childhood
9. Where does Hank get the money to buy a motorcycle?
(a) The army
(b) He stole it
(c) His father
(d) The bank
10. Who does Lee agree to accompany to church?
11. What is the name of the strange animal?
(a) The shaggy carpet
(b) The frog carp
(c) The push me poke me
(d) The hide behind
12. Lee arranges to accompany Viv to __________.
(a) Hunt deer
(d) Collect rock oysters
13. From whose past does the author tell the story?
14. Where is the shack?
(a) In the mountains
(b) At the back of the garden
(c) In the woods
(d) Behind the Snag
15. What does Viv show Draeger?
(a) Her handbag
(b) Her china
(c) Her new clothes
(d) A photo album
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making notes in his journal?
2. Lee try to talk to Viv about __________.
3. What is the name of the rich family in this chapter?
4. Who is the only woman in town about whom the people do not make sexual comments?
5. What is the name of the dog?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)