|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viv make for them to drink?
(a) Iced Tea
2. What does Hank crush?
(a) A coke can
(b) An aerosol can
(c) Les' hand
(d) A bug
3. What are the townspeople meeting at the Snag to discuss?
(a) The town dance
(b) A town picnic
(c) The church bells
(d) The strike
4. From what king of hangover is Viv suffering?
(a) An alcohol hangover
(b) A flirtation hangover
(c) A prozac hangover
(d) An anger hangover
5. Why do they drop Les at the side of the river?
(a) So he can pick up his car
(b) So he can think about his life
(c) So he can fish
(d) So he can go home
6. Who is the only woman in town about whom the people do not make sexual comments?
(d) Indian Jane
7. With what does the estate man write haunting slogans?
(d) Felt tip
8. About what does Henry reminisce?
(a) His school days
(b) His hunting days
(c) His army days
(d) His marriage
9. What does Hank admire about Lee?
(a) His physique
(b) His intelligence
(c) His hair cut
(d) His imagination
10. What is the name of the strange animal?
(a) The frog carp
(b) The hide behind
(c) The push me poke me
(d) The shaggy carpet
11. What depresses Jonas about Oregon?
(a) The dampness
(b) The lack of women
(c) The overcrowding
(d) The hate
12. For whom is the group of men calling out?
13. What kind of animals does Hank tame?
14. What kind of hangover does Lee have?
(a) A marijuana hangover
(b) A alcohol hangover
(c) An anger hangover
(d) A love hangover
15. What is the name of Hank's wife?
(a) Viv Stamper
(b) Joanne Stamper
(c) Joan Stamper
(d) Freda Stamper
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Indian Jenny use the pages of the Bible?
2. What kind of business does Jonas have in Kansas?
3. What is the name of the prostitute in this chapter?
4. What does Hank say is something to look forward to in the morning?
5. Who writes letters in the Snag?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)