|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lee refuse to learn as child?
2. What does Hank admire about Lee?
(a) His hair cut
(b) His intelligence
(c) His physique
(d) His imagination
3. Whose suicide does Lee talk about?
(a) His brother
(b) His wife
(c) His mother
(d) His father
4. Who does Lee agree to accompany to church?
5. What state are the Stampers from?
(c) New York
6. What is Indian Jenny reading?
(a) The History of the USA
(b) One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
(c) The Koran
(d) The Bible
7. Where does Hank throw the bombs?
(a) In the house
(b) The water
(c) At his car
(d) A rabbit hole
8. What is the name of the dog?
9. Who is the only woman in town about whom the people do not make sexual comments?
(d) Indian Jane
10. Who helps Hank tame the bobcats?
(a) Uncle Ben
11. IN what state did Jonas first try to settle?
(a) New York
(b) North Carolina
12. Who does Evenwrite taunt when he reaches the shore?
13. Lee arranges to accompany Viv to __________.
(a) Hunt deer
(c) Collect rock oysters
14. Who is caressing Viv's neck?
15. From what is Draeger suffering?
(b) The measles
(c) The flu
(d) The chicken pox
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the union representative?
2. What do the drunk customers complain about?
3. About what do the dance members argue?
4. What is the name of the main family?
5. What happens to the bobcats?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)