Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. IN what state did Jonas first try to settle?
(a) New York
(d) North Carolina
2. What kind of hangover does Lee have?
(a) An anger hangover
(b) A marijuana hangover
(c) A love hangover
(d) A alcohol hangover
3. What is the name of the union representative?
(a) Hubert Selby
(b) Floyd Evenwrite
(c) Larry Barnes
(d) Dan Holeread
4. With whom has Hank had a fight?
5. What is the name of the dog?
6. Who is making notes in his journal?
(d) Indian Jenny
7. What is the name of the prostitute in this chapter?
8. Who writes letters in the Snag?
(b) The trade union members
(d) Members of a local dance band
9. What do the drunk customers complain about?
(a) Their families
(b) Lack of beer
(c) The bad times
(d) The town
10. What is the name of Hank's wife?
(a) Viv Stamper
(b) Joan Stamper
(c) Joanne Stamper
(d) Freda Stamper
11. What does Hank get from the shed?
(c) A rifle
(d) A lawn mower
12. What is Draeger handed?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A baby
(c) A rifle
13. Who is the only woman in town about whom the people do not make sexual comments?
(d) Indian Jane
14. Why are the rowdies going to attack Lee?
(a) Because he is a student
(b) Because he is not wearing a Halloween costume
(c) Because he once attacked them
(d) Because he is a Stamper
15. From what kind of hangover does Hank suffer?
(a) An alcohol hangover
(b) A love hangover
(c) An anger hangover
(d) A marijuana hangover
Short Answer Questions
1. Evenwrite drives away on ___________.
2. What do Hank, Lee and Joe-Ben kill?
3. What does Hank do to Lee when they meet?
4. What is the name of the strange animal?
5. What kind of animals does Hank tame?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)