|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute in this chapter?
2. What can Henry hear in the distance?
(b) Hunting dogs
(c) A woodpecker
3. Who does Joe-Bob imagine is roaming the woods?
(a) The boogie man
(b) His mother
(c) Molly the dog
(d) The ghost of his father
4. What is Lee angry that Hank has sent?
(a) A letter
(b) A wreath
(c) A rose
(d) A bible
5. Where does Hank get the money to buy a motorcycle?
(a) He stole it
(b) The army
(c) His father
(d) The bank
6. Who helps Hank tame the bobcats?
(b) Uncle Ben
7. What does Hank get from the shed?
(a) A lawn mower
(b) A rifle
8. What does Lee think he can exploit to hurt Hank?
(a) Hank's love for animals
(b) Viv's need to care
(c) Hank's love for food
(d) Hank and Viv's love for each other
9. Where do Viv and Hank first make love?
(a) In a pick up truck
(b) On a boat
(c) In a tree house
(d) In a meadow
10. For what does Indian Jenny use the pages of the Bible?
(a) Paper aeroplanes
(b) To blow her nose
(c) A board rubber
(d) Toilet paper
11. What is the name of the main family?
(a) The Delawares
(b) The Smiths
(c) The Stampers
(d) The Lockers
12. About what do the dance members argue?
(a) Dance movements
(b) Who was the first president
(d) The best looking gal
13. Who is making notes in his journal?
(c) Indian Jenny
14. What finger in the hand is extended?
(a) The pinky
(b) The second
(c) The middle
(d) The thumb
15. With what does the estate man write haunting slogans?
(d) Felt tip
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is caressing Viv's neck?
2. Where does Hank throw the bombs?
3. What depresses Jonas about Oregon?
4. Who makes curses on the Stampers?
5. What kind of business does Jonas have in Kansas?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)