|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Draeger handed?
(a) A baby
(b) A newspaper
(c) A rifle
2. What is the name of the strange animal?
(a) The frog carp
(b) The shaggy carpet
(c) The push me poke me
(d) The hide behind
3. What does Lee think he can exploit to hurt Hank?
(a) Hank and Viv's love for each other
(b) Hank's love for food
(c) Viv's need to care
(d) Hank's love for animals
4. What depresses Jonas about Oregon?
(a) The dampness
(b) The lack of women
(c) The hate
(d) The overcrowding
5. With what does the estate man write haunting slogans?
(d) Felt tip
6. What happens to the bobcats?
(a) They runaway
(b) They drown
(c) They starve
(d) They eat each other
7. What is the name of the rich family in this chapter?
8. For whom is the group of men calling out?
9. Who do the characters leave alone at the shack?
10. Who is caressing Viv's neck?
11. What kind of animals does Hank tame?
12. Lee try to talk to Viv about __________.
(a) His childhood
(b) His love for her
(d) His roommate
13. About what does Henry reminisce?
(a) His hunting days
(b) His marriage
(c) His school days
(d) His army days
14. Evenwrite drives away on ___________.
(a) A bus
(b) A motor cycle
(c) A car
(d) A boat
15. What does Hank get from the shed?
(a) A rifle
(b) A lawn mower
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank do to Lee when they meet?
2. For what does Indian Jenny use the pages of the Bible?
3. What is the postman delivering?
4. What is the name of the prostitute in this chapter?
5. Why does the real estate man write on his house in soap?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)