|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Viv, Henry and Lee meeting at the shack?
(a) Lee's roommate
(b) Hank and Joe-Bob
2. With whom has Hank had a fight?
3. What special day is it?
(c) Hank's birthday
4. What does Viv show Draeger?
(a) Her china
(b) A photo album
(c) Her new clothes
(d) Her handbag
5. What do the drunk customers complain about?
(a) The town
(b) Their families
(c) Lack of beer
(d) The bad times
6. What does Hank admire about Lee?
(a) His imagination
(b) His physique
(c) His intelligence
(d) His hair cut
7. Who helps Hank tame the bobcats?
(d) Uncle Ben
8. Whose suicide does Lee talk about?
(a) His brother
(b) His wife
(c) His mother
(d) His father
9. With whom does Hank ride across the river?
10. What is Draeger trying to find in this chapter?
(a) A motel
(b) A woman
(c) His glasses
(d) His medication
11. What is Indian Jenny reading?
(a) The History of the USA
(b) The Bible
(c) The Koran
(d) One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
12. Why do they drop Les at the side of the river?
(a) So he can fish
(b) So he can think about his life
(c) So he can pick up his car
(d) So he can go home
13. What are the townspeople meeting at the Snag to discuss?
(a) A town picnic
(b) The strike
(c) The town dance
(d) The church bells
14. What has Indian Jenny received from the government?
(a) A refund
(b) Her social assistance check
(c) An apartment
(d) A birthday card
15. IN what state did Jonas first try to settle?
(b) North Carolina
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe-Ben say that Lee and Viv are?
2. What does Hank get from the shed?
3. Who makes curses on the Stampers?
4. Who does Evenwrite taunt when he reaches the shore?
5. What has Viv added to the boys' lunch boxes?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)