|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viv make for them to drink?
(b) Iced Tea
2. What is the name of the strange animal?
(a) The push me poke me
(b) The frog carp
(c) The hide behind
(d) The shaggy carpet
3. What kind of business does Jonas have in Kansas?
(a) A Bar
4. What has Viv added to the boys' lunch boxes?
(a) A dessert
(b) A bow
(c) An apple
(d) A napkin
5. From what is Draeger suffering?
(a) The flu
(b) The chicken pox
(c) The measles
6. What is the name of the union representative?
(a) Dan Holeread
(b) Larry Barnes
(c) Hubert Selby
(d) Floyd Evenwrite
7. Why are the rowdies going to attack Lee?
(a) Because he is a Stamper
(b) Because he is not wearing a Halloween costume
(c) Because he once attacked them
(d) Because he is a student
8. What happens to the bobcats?
(a) They starve
(b) They eat each other
(c) They drown
(d) They runaway
9. What are the names of Jonas' other two sons?
(a) Jack and Ben
(b) Cain and Jerry
(c) Ben and Aaron
(d) Aaron and John
10. What is Henry doing outside when a storm hits?
(a) Securing the animals
(b) Securing the windows
(c) Escaping to town
(d) Shoring up the dams
11. What happens to the house as the postman delivers the postcard?
(a) It explodes.
(b) The door falls off.
(c) Its roof blows off.
(d) A wall collapses.
12. For whom is the group of men calling out?
13. What special day is it?
(b) Hank's birthday
14. What kind of animals does Hank tame?
15. Who makes curses on the Stampers?
(d) Indian Jenny
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evenwrite say the union wants?
2. What is the name of the main family?
3. What is Lee angry that Hank has sent?
4. Whose suicide does Lee talk about?
5. What is the name of the young man involved in the explosion?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)