|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Viv added to the boys' lunch boxes?
(a) A dessert
(b) An apple
(c) A bow
(d) A napkin
2. With whom has Hank had a fight?
3. What is the name of the strange animal?
(a) The frog carp
(b) The hide behind
(c) The shaggy carpet
(d) The push me poke me
4. What depresses Jonas about Oregon?
(a) The dampness
(b) The lack of women
(c) The overcrowding
(d) The hate
5. What is the name of the town's bar?
(a) Lucky Parrot
6. About what do the dance members argue?
(a) Dance movements
(b) Who was the first president
(d) The best looking gal
7. Who writes letters in the Snag?
(a) The trade union members
(b) Members of a local dance band
8. Where is the shack?
(a) In the mountains
(b) Behind the Snag
(c) At the back of the garden
(d) In the woods
9. In what country does Hank serve?
10. Why is Lee going back to Oregon?
(a) To find his family
(b) To marry
(c) To get a job
(d) To claim his inheritance
11. Who does Joe-Bob imagine is roaming the woods?
(a) Molly the dog
(b) His mother
(c) The ghost of his father
(d) The boogie man
12. What is the name of the dog?
13. What does Hank say is something to look forward to in the morning?
(a) Going home
(b) Viv's lunches
(c) The lunch conversation
(d) A beer
14. Who does Lee agree to accompany to church?
15. What is the name of the union representative?
(a) Hubert Selby
(b) Dan Holeread
(c) Larry Barnes
(d) Floyd Evenwrite
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making notes in his journal?
2. What happens to the bobcats?
3. Who are Viv, Henry and Lee meeting at the shack?
4. What has Hank left for them?
5. Why does the real estate man write on his house in soap?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)