|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Draeger handed?
(b) A newspaper
(c) A baby
(d) A rifle
2. Where in town is Draeger directed?
(a) A bordello
(b) The police station
(c) The district attourney
(d) A bar
3. What has Indian Jenny received from the government?
(a) Her social assistance check
(b) An apartment
(c) A birthday card
(d) A refund
4. Who helps Hank tame the bobcats?
(c) Uncle Ben
5. From whose past does the author tell the story?
6. Who wants to fight Hank?
(a) Biggy Newton
7. What does Joe-Ben say that Lee and Viv are?
8. Who are Viv, Henry and Lee meeting at the shack?
(b) Lee's roommate
(d) Hank and Joe-Bob
9. In what country does Hank serve?
10. What special day is it?
(d) Hank's birthday
11. Why do they drop Les at the side of the river?
(a) So he can pick up his car
(b) So he can fish
(c) So he can go home
(d) So he can think about his life
12. What is Henry doing outside when a storm hits?
(a) Securing the animals
(b) Shoring up the dams
(c) Securing the windows
(d) Escaping to town
13. Who does Lee phone at the bus depot?
(a) His roommate
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His wife
14. What does Viv show Draeger?
(a) Her handbag
(b) Her new clothes
(c) A photo album
(d) Her china
15. Whose suicide does Lee talk about?
(a) His father
(b) His wife
(c) His brother
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young man involved in the explosion?
2. Why does the real estate man write on his house in soap?
3. What happens to the bobcats?
4. What kind of business does Jonas have in Kansas?
5. Lee get drunk on __________.
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)