Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather in the morning?
2. What does Mr. Halloway do when Will bursts into tears?
3. What do Jim and Will see above them?
4. What does Mr. Coogar turn into?
5. Where are Mrs. Nightshade and Mrs. Halloway walking back from?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Bradbury's representation of carnival people and their lives.
1) How are carnival people's lives and beliefs different from average people's beliefs?
2) Why does Bradbury represent carnival people as evil?
Essay Topic 2
Pick two characters from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Bradbury's characters often have names that describe their character. Choose one of the following names in the novel and talk about what the name says about that person or setting:
1) Jim Nightshade.
2) Green town
3) Jim Fury
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)