|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dark say he took for a ride on the carousel?
2. What is the name of Mr. Dark's new act?
3. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day doing in Chapter 37?
4. What does Jim ask if the carnival buys?
5. How does Mr. Dark stop Mr. Halloway?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the differences between Jim and Will.
1) What are the main differences between Will and Jim? Why do they stay friends when they are so many differences between them?
2) How do you think both Will and Jim will grow up? Why or why not would their friendship continue into adulthood?
Essay Topic 2
Pick two characters from the novel and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES greatly influenced modern horror. Choose a book written after the novel that you think was influenced by it and discuss there similarities in terms of
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)