Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather in the morning?
2. What does Mr. Halloway do when Will bursts into tears?
3. What do Jim and Will see above them?
4. What does Mr. Coogar turn into?
5. Where are Mrs. Nightshade and Mrs. Halloway walking back from?
Examine Bradbury's writing style. How would you describe his prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? Does he use any specific writing techniques? What meaning does Bradbury's style give to the story?
Bradbury's characters often have names that describe their character. Choose one of the following names in the novel and talk about what the name says about that person or setting:
1) Jim Nightshade.
2) Green town
3) Jim Fury
Choose one of the following and examine how the carnival tries to take advantage of his/her fears?
1) Jim Nightshade
2) Charles Halloway
3) Miss Foley
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)