|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Halloway play?
2. What do Will and Jim hide underneath?
(a) A bush
(b) A tree
(c) An iron grille
(d) A bus shelter
3. Who is the only person that goes to the carnival in the morning?
(a) Miss Foley
(b) Mr. Halloway
4. Who alerts Mr. Dark to the fact that Will and Jim are under the iron grille?
(a) The Dust Witch
(b) The Dwarf
(c) Mr. Coogar
(d) Miss Foley
5. Where is Charles Halloway in Chapter 37?
(a) The carnival
(b) The library
(d) The saloon
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Jim up from the dead?
2. Who does Mr. Dark tell the boys to smile at?
3. Who does the boy say is after him?
4. What store do Will and Jim hide near?
5. Where does the five-year-old boy drop his gum?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)