|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will react when Mr. Dark say his mother is now a shriveled old woman?
(a) He laughs
(b) He kicks a table
(c) He sobs
(d) He screams
2. What does Will try to do to stop the mirror images?
(a) Smashes the mirrors
(b) Closes his eyes
(c) Turns on his torch
(d) Lights a match
3. Who are the freaks bringing to the carousel?
(a) Mr. Electrico
(c) The Witch
(d) Mr. Dark
4. Who does Mr. Dark want to turn Mr. Electrico back into?
(a) Mr. Halloway
(b) Mr. Fury
(c) Mr. Tetley
(d) Mr. Coogar
5. What does Mr. Dark blow smoke at?
(a) A painting
(b) The No Smoking sign
(c) A religious cross
(d) The books
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will warn his father not to go?
2. What does Will tell his father?
3. How does Mr. Halloway want the witch to kill him?
4. Who does Mr. Dark say will hold Will when he is a baby?
5. What does Mr. Halloway do when Will bursts into tears?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Halloway kill Mr. Dark?
2. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
3. What does Mr. Halloway think is the carnival's method?
4. What do Will and Jim see outside their windows?
5. How does Mr. Halloway defeat the witch?
6. What does Mr. Halloway research at the library?
7. What happens at the end of the chapter?
8. What role does the witch play in Chapter 43?
9. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
10. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)