|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far do Will and Jim travel on the carousel together?
(a) Two circles
(b) A full circle
(c) Half a circle
(d) A quarter of a circle
2. What instrument does Mr. Halloway play?
3. How does Will react when Mr. Dark say his mother is now a shriveled old woman?
(a) He sobs
(b) He laughs
(c) He kicks a table
(d) He screams
4. Who is the only person that goes to the carnival in the morning?
(b) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Halloway
5. Who does Mr. Dark introduce as the bullet catcher?
(b) The Drawf
(c) Mr Coogar
(d) The Witch
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dark say will hold Will when he is a baby?
2. Who does Mr. Dark say he took for a ride on the carousel?
3. What is the name of Mr. Dark's new act?
4. Who does Jim have a dream about?
5. What book does Mr. Halloway threaten Mr Dark with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does the witch play in Chapter 43?
2. What happens at the end of the chapter?
3. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
4. What does Mr. Dark want Mr. Halloway to do for him?
5. What happens when Mr. Halloway shoots the witch?
6. How does Will call the witch back to their house?
7. How does Mr. Dark find the boys hiding place?
8. What does Mr. Halloway think is the carnival's method?
9. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
10. How does Will get Jim off the carousel?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)