|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will phone in Chapter 33?
(b) Mr. Dark
(c) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Halloway
2. Who does Jim see in the Mirror Maze?
(a) His father
(b) The devil
(c) His twin
(d) His mother
3. What does Mr. Dark blow smoke at?
(a) A painting
(b) The books
(c) A religious cross
(d) The No Smoking sign
4. What does Mr. Halloway try to destroy?
(a) The Big Wheel
(b) The Mirror Maze
(c) The carnival train
(d) The carousel
5. Who are the freaks bringing to the carousel?
(a) Mr. Dark
(b) The Witch
(c) Mr. Electrico
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will notice Jim has removed from his house?
2. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day researching?
3. What do Jim and Will see above them?
4. What book does Mr. Halloway threaten Mr Dark with?
5. What does Mr. Halloway tell the boys to do when they hear a knock at the door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Dark want Mr. Halloway to do for him?
2. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
3. What happens when Mr. Halloway shoots the witch?
4. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
5. How do Will and Jim react when they see Mr. Tetley during the parade?
6. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
7. What do Will and Jim see outside their windows?
8. How does Mr. Dark find the boys hiding place?
9. How does Will get Jim off the carousel?
10. Why does Mr. Halloway not want Will to cry?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)