|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway try to destroy?
(a) The carnival train
(b) The carousel
(c) The Mirror Maze
(d) The Big Wheel
2. What part of Will's body ages?
(a) His left leg
(b) His hand
(c) His hair
(d) His little finger
3. Who does the boy say is after him?
(a) Miss Foley
(b) The Drawf
(c) Mr. Coogar
(d) Mr. Dark
4. What does Will tell his father on the phone?
(a) He is not coming home that night
(b) He is staying at Jim's house
(c) He is moving to another town
(d) He is in big trouble
5. Where are Mrs. Nightshade and Mrs. Halloway walking back from?
(a) The grocer's shop
(b) The river
(c) The carnival
(d) The church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Dark say he will make Jim into?
2. What does Mr. Halloway think is a weapon they can use against Mr. Dark?
3. What is the weather in the morning?
4. Who does Mr. Dark say will hold Will when he is a baby?
5. What do Will and Mr. Halloway hear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the chapter?
2. How does Mr. Dark find the boys hiding place?
3. What does Mr. Halloway tell Will about being good?
4. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
5. Why does Mr. Halloway not want Will to cry?
6. How does Mr. Halloway defeat the witch?
7. What does Mr. Dark want Mr. Halloway to do for him?
8. How do Will and Jim react when they see Mr. Tetley during the parade?
9. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
10. What does Will tell his dad on the phone?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)