|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway think is a weapon they can use against Mr. Dark?
2. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day doing in Chapter 37?
3. Who does Mr. Dark want to turn Mr. Electrico back into?
(a) Mr. Fury
(b) Mr. Coogar
(c) Mr. Halloway
(d) Mr. Tetley
4. Where does the five-year-old boy drop his gum?
(a) Into the iron grille
(b) In the library doorway
(c) Into a garbage can
(d) In the Mirror Maze
5. Who is at the door?
(a) Mr. Tetley
(b) Mr. Coogar
(c) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Dark
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Mrs. Nightshade and Mrs. Halloway walking back from?
2. How does Mr. Halloway shatter the mirrors?
3. Who dies in Chapter 48?
4. What does Mr. Dark say the Witch can do to Mr. Halloway?
5. Who does Mr. Dark introduce as the bullet catcher?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Halloway shoots the witch?
2. How does Will call the witch back to their house?
3. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
4. What does Mr. Halloway tell Will about being good?
5. How do Will and Jim react when they see Mr. Tetley during the parade?
6. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
7. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
8. What does Mr. Halloway think is the carnival's method?
9. What happens at the end of the chapter?
10. How does Will get Jim off the carousel?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)