|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charles Halloway in Chapter 37?
(a) The saloon
(c) The carnival
(d) The library
2. Where does Mr. Dark hide the boys?
(a) Under the carousel
(b) Miss Foley's basement
(c) The Mirror Maze
(d) His tent
3. What does Mr. Halloway say Dark and Coogar thrive on?
(a) Ill health
4. What does Will throw at the witch's balloon?
(a) A stone
(b) A marble
(c) A dart
(d) An arrow
5. Who does Will phone in Chapter 33?
(a) Mr. Halloway
(b) Mr. Dark
(d) Miss Foley
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and Will see above them?
2. Who does Mr. Dark introduce as the bullet catcher?
3. How does Mr. Halloway stop the witch?
4. What store do Will and Jim hide near?
5. Who is at the door?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
2. How does Mr. Halloway defeat the witch?
3. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
4. Why does Mr. Halloway not want Will to cry?
5. What do Will and Jim see outside their windows?
6. How does Mr. Halloway kill Mr. Dark?
7. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
8. What does Mr. Halloway think is the carnival's method?
9. What does Will tell his dad on the phone?
10. How does Will get Jim off the carousel?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)