|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far do Will and Jim travel on the carousel together?
(a) Half a circle
(b) A full circle
(c) A quarter of a circle
(d) Two circles
2. What happens in Chapter 31?
(b) The carnival disappears
(c) Jim disapppears
(d) Mr. Halloway has a heart attack
3. What do Will and Mr. Halloway hear?
(b) Funeral music
(d) The carousel
4. Who dies in Chapter 48?
(a) Miss Foley
(b) Mr. Halloway
(c) Mr. Coogar
(d) The Witch
5. What does Mr. Halloway think is a weapon they can use against Mr. Dark?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim ask if the carnival buys?
2. What store do Will and Jim hide near?
3. Who does the boy say is after him?
4. Who alerts Mr. Dark to the fact that Will and Jim are under the iron grille?
5. What makes Mr. Halloway laugh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway research at the library?
2. Why does Mr. Halloway not want Will to cry?
3. How does Will call the witch back to their house?
4. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
5. What does Will tell his dad on the phone?
6. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
7. What does Mr. Halloway tell Will about being good?
8. What happens at the end of the chapter?
9. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
10. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)