|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day doing in Chapter 37?
2. What is the Dust Witch made of?
3. What does Mr. Dark say the Witch can do to Mr. Halloway?
(a) Stop his heart
(b) Snap his neck
(c) Boil his blood
(d) Turn him into a frog
4. What does Mr. Dark blow smoke at?
(a) The books
(b) The No Smoking sign
(c) A religious cross
(d) A painting
5. What does Mr. Dark say he will make Jim into?
(a) A woman
(b) His partner
(c) A dwarf
(d) A baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dark want to turn Mr. Electrico back into?
2. Who is inside the balloon's basket?
3. Who is the only person that goes to the carnival in the morning?
4. What instrument does Mr. Halloway play?
5. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day researching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway research at the library?
2. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
3. What happens at the end of the chapter?
4. How does Will call the witch back to their house?
5. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
6. How does Mr. Dark find the boys hiding place?
7. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
8. What does Mr. Halloway think is the carnival's method?
9. What role does the witch play in Chapter 43?
10. What does Mr. Halloway tell Will about being good?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)