|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr Dark think life is nothing more than?
(a) A fun fair ride
(c) A festival
(d) A step to hell
2. What does Will tell his father?
(a) He loves him
(b) He is fun
(c) He is young at heart
(d) He is a good man
3. Who comes to the library in Chapter 38?
(a) Mr. Coogar
(b) Will and Jim
(c) Mr. Dark
(d) Dust Witch
4. Who does Mr. Halloway say Mr. Dark is afraid of?
(a) Mr. Coogar
5. What book does Mr. Halloway threaten Mr Dark with?
(a) The Bible
(b) The Martian Chronicles
(c) The Divine Comedy
(d) The Guiness Book of Records
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the boy say is after him?
2. Who does Mr. Dark say he took for a ride on the carousel?
3. What is the Dust Witch made of?
4. What wakes Jim up from the dead?
5. What does Mr. Dark say he will make Jim into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway tell Will about being good?
2. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
3. What does Will tell his dad on the phone?
4. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
5. What do Will and Jim see outside their windows?
6. What happens at the end of the chapter?
7. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
8. Why does Mr. Halloway not want Will to cry?
9. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
10. What does Mr. Halloway research at the library?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)