|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dark say he took for a ride on the carousel?
(a) Mrs. Halloway
(b) Miss Foley
(c) Mr. Fury
(d) Mr. Tetley
2. Who is the only person that goes to the carnival in the morning?
(c) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Halloway
3. What does Will tell his father?
(a) He loves him
(b) He is fun
(c) He is young at heart
(d) He is a good man
4. What does Mr. Dark say he will make Jim into?
(a) A dwarf
(b) A woman
(c) His partner
(d) A baby
5. What do Will and his father use to climb into his bedroom?
(a) A rope
(b) The iron rungs
(c) The stairs
(d) A ladder
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather in the morning?
2. What does Mr. Halloway try to destroy?
3. How far do Will and Jim travel on the carousel together?
4. How does Mr. Halloway want the witch to kill him?
5. What does the carnival look for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Dark find the boys hiding place?
2. What does Mr. Halloway draw on the bullet?
3. How do Will and Jim react when they see Mr. Tetley during the parade?
4. How does Mr. Halloway kill Mr. Dark?
5. What happens when Mr. Halloway shoots the witch?
6. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
7. How does Mr. Halloway defeat the witch?
8. What happens at the end of the chapter?
9. How does Mr. Halloway get the crowd on his side?
10. What role does the witch play in Chapter 43?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)