|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and his father use to climb into his bedroom?
(a) A ladder
(b) A rope
(c) The iron rungs
(d) The stairs
2. What does Will tell his father?
(a) He is young at heart
(b) He loves him
(c) He is a good man
(d) He is fun
3. What does Mr. Halloway think is a weapon they can use against Mr. Dark?
4. What disappears on the young boy's body?
(d) A birthmark
5. What store do Will and Jim hide near?
(a) The Green Store
(b) The barber shop
(c) Tetley's Teashop
(d) The United Cigar Store
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Dust Witch made of?
2. Who does Mr. Halloway say Mr. Dark is afraid of?
3. Where does the five-year-old boy drop his gum?
4. What does Mr. Halloway try to destroy?
5. Who does Mr. Dark say he took for a ride on the carousel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will tell his dad on the phone?
2. How does Will destroy the witch's balloon?
3. What information about the carnival does Mr. Halloway show Jim and Will?
4. How do Will and his father wake up Jim?
5. Why does Mr. Halloway not want Will to cry?
6. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
7. How does Mr. Halloway kill Mr. Dark?
8. What does Mr. Halloway research at the library?
9. What does Mr. Halloway think is the carnival's method?
10. What does Mr. Halloway tell Will about being good?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)