|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
(c) Totem poles
2. What is Mr. Dark's arm covered in?
3. Who wrote the Funeral March?
4. What does Jim favor over talking?
(a) Running away
5. What is William's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim want to apologize to?
2. What does Mr. Fury do when the shop door opens by itself?
3. When does Will think the storm will arrive?
4. Who stops at the empty shop window?
5. Who is Miss Foley searching for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window?
2. What story do Will and Jim tell the lightning rod salesman?
3. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window on the way back from work?
4. How do Jim and Will react differently when Robert invites them to come to the carnival with him?
5. How does Jim react when he enters the Mirror Maze?
6. What do Will and Jim think about the boy they see run into Miss Foley's house?
7. How do Jim and Will react differently to watching the Theater?
8. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
9. What does the customer talk to Mr. Halloway about when he enters the bar?
10. What wakes up Jim and Will during the night?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)