|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jim and Will watch the merry-go-round from?
(a) A tree
(b) A bush
(c) A saloon
(d) Long grass
2. Whose house does Tom Fury predict the storm will hit?
(b) Mr Coogar's
(c) Mr. Dark's
3. What is Charles Halloway's job at the library?
(a) Head librarian
4. Who does Will say is dead?
(a) Mr. Fury
(b) Mr. Crosetti
(c) Mr. Coogar
(d) Mr. Tetley
5. How do women ensure their immortality?
(a) Through laughter
(b) Through birth
(c) Through love
(d) Through death
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will think really worries his father?
2. What is arriving in town that night?
3. What street do William and James live on?
4. What does Jim decide to take off the roof of his house?
5. Who stops at the empty shop window?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is strange about the carnival and its people?
2. What does Jim decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
4. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
5. What does Miss Foley think about the mirrors in her house?
6. What do Will and Jim think about the boy they see run into Miss Foley's house?
7. What does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
8. What does Mr. Halloway say about white hat and black hat books?
9. How does Robert react to seeing Will and Jim outside his window?
10. How do Will and Jim react when the salesman tells them the storm will hit Jim's house?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)