|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street do William and James live on?
(a) Oak Street
(b) Elm Street
(c) Opiate Street
(d) York Street
2. What does the boy invite Will and Jim to stay for?
(b) Hot chocolate
(d) A game of darts
3. Whose house does Tom Fury predict the storm will hit?
(b) Mr Coogar's
(d) Mr. Dark's
4. What kind of novels do Will and Jim choose?
(a) Spy novels
(b) Detective novels
(c) War novels
(d) Adventure novels
5. What do people see through the window of the fifth house?
(a) People undressing
(b) People taking drugs
(c) People playing poker
(d) People kissing
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
2. What does Jim decide to take off the roof of his house?
3. Where do the two boys go after supper?
4. Where are the boy and Miss Foley going after dinner?
5. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window?
2. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
3. What wakes up Jim and Will during the night?
4. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
5. What is Mr Dark's new act?
6. What does Jim decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
7. What scares Jim and Will about the train?
8. What does the customer talk to Mr. Halloway about when he enters the bar?
9. How do Jim and Will react differently when Robert invites them to come to the carnival with him?
10. How does the salesman find out whose house the storm will hit?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)