|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What celebration is happening in a week's time?
(a) New Years
2. What do Will and Jim trip over as they leave the carnival?
(a) A dead body
(b) A leather bag
(c) A football
(d) A suitcase
3. Who gets off the train first?
(a) A drawf in a dark suit
(b) A tall man in a dark suit
(c) A short naked man
(d) A tall man in a colorful suit
4. How do women ensure their immortality?
(a) Through love
(b) Through birth
(c) Through laughter
(d) Through death
5. What is the name of Jim and Will's town?
(a) Red Town
(b) White Town
(c) Green Town
(d) Dark Town
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will hear his father burn?
2. What does Jim say his name is?
3. Who does Will say is dead?
4. Whose house does Tom Fury predict the storm will hit?
5. What does Mr. Halloway say men despair at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the boys think it is strange that the lightning rod salesman has left his bag?
2. What is Mr Dark's new act?
3. How do Will and Jim react when the salesman tells them the storm will hit Jim's house?
4. What does Mr. Halloway think is the difference between Jim and Will?
5. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
6. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
7. What does Mr. Halloway see when he steps out of the bar?
8. What do Will and Jim think about the boy they see run into Miss Foley's house?
9. How does the salesman find out whose house the storm will hit?
10. What does the lightning rod salesman think about the woman he sees in the shop window?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)