|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store does Mr. Tetley own?
(a) Ned's Nightly Bar
(b) The United Cigar Store
(c) Tetley's Newspaper Store
(d) The Peyote Store
2. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
(a) Frank Thunder
(b) Jack Storm
(c) Davie Flash
(d) Tom Fury
3. Who does Chapter 3 focus on?
(b) Charles Halloway
(d) Mr. Dark
4. What does Mr. Coogar turn into?
(a) A dwarf
(b) A tiger
(c) A twelve-year-old boy
(d) An old woman
5. Where does Will go when Jim gives him his books?
(a) A saloon
(b) The library
(c) A cafe
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will's father say he feels sad?
2. What does Jim tell Will he wants to see?
3. Who does the boy yell for?
4. What does the sign say on the merry-go-round?
5. What do Jim and Will see flying above the train?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window?
2. What strange things happen as Jim and Will walk through town?
3. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
4. Why do the boys think it is strange that the lightning rod salesman has left his bag?
5. How does Robert react to seeing Will and Jim outside his window?
6. What wakes up Jim and Will during the night?
7. What does Mr. Halloway say about white hat and black hat books?
8. How do Jim and Will react differently to meeting Robert?
9. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
10. What shocking things do Will and Jim see when they go back to the carnival with the police?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)