|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jim and Will's town?
(a) White Town
(b) Red Town
(c) Green Town
(d) Dark Town
2. What does the piece of paper advertise?
(a) Coogar and Dark's show
(b) A book store
(c) A car exhibition
(d) A new supermarket
3. Who does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
(a) Her nephew
(c) Her father
(d) A little girl
4. What does Will do when Jim spits in his face?
(a) Punches him
(b) Kicks him
(d) Pokes him in the eye
5. Where does Will go when Jim gives him his books?
(a) The library
(b) A cafe
(d) A saloon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will hear his father muttering?
2. What is James' surname?
3. Who jumps on the merry-go-round?
4. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
5. Where does Mr. Halloway go after the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Halloway react when Will notices him looking at the carnival poster?
2. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
3. What does the lightning rod look like?
4. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window on the way back from work?
5. What is strange about the carousel?
6. How does Robert react to seeing Will and Jim outside his window?
7. What does Mr. Halloway say about white hat and black hat books?
8. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
9. How does Jim upset Will at the end of Chapter 21?
10. What does Jim decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)