|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Jim and Will hear talking?
(a) Mr. Coogar and Mr. Tetley
(b) Miss Foley and Mr. Coogar
(c) Mr. Dark and Mr. Coogar
(d) Miss Foley and Mr. Halloway
2. What great thing happens to children in June?
(a) The rain stops
(b) The sun comes out
(c) The summer begins
(d) Baseball season starts
3. What happens to the merry-go-round when Will flicks the switch?
(a) It runs backwards
(b) It stops
(c) It accelerates
(d) It explodes
4. What state is Green Town in?
(c) New York
5. What color hair does Mr. Coogar have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and Will see flying above the train?
2. What celebration is happening in a week's time?
3. Where does Will go when Jim gives him his books?
4. Who gets off the train first?
5. What does Will think really worries his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Will and Jim think about the boy they see run into Miss Foley's house?
2. What strange things happen as Jim and Will walk through town?
3. How do Jim and Will react differently to the carnival poster?
4. How does Robert react to seeing Will and Jim outside his window?
5. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window on the way back from work?
6. What does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
7. What story do Will and Jim tell the lightning rod salesman?
8. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window?
9. How does Mr. Halloway react when Will notices him looking at the carnival poster?
10. What does the customer talk to Mr. Halloway about when he enters the bar?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)