|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(b) Cotton candy
(d) A storm
2. Whose house does Tom Fury predict the storm will hit?
(b) Mr. Dark's
(d) Mr Coogar's
3. What does Mr. Fury see banging on the shop window?
(c) A drawf
4. Who does Jim want to apologize to?
(a) Mr. Dark
(b) The police
(c) Mr. Coogar
(d) Miss Foley
5. What is the tattooed man called?
(b) The picture book
(c) The illustrated man
(d) The tattoo laureate
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's suit made out of?
2. Who jumps on the merry-go-round?
3. Where does Will find Jim when he disappears?
4. What state is Green Town in?
5. Where do Jim and Will watch the merry-go-round from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story do Will and Jim tell the lightning rod salesman?
2. How does Jim react when he enters the Mirror Maze?
3. What does the lightning rod look like?
4. How does Jim upset Will at the end of Chapter 21?
5. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window?
6. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
7. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
8. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
9. What shocking things do Will and Jim see when they go back to the carnival with the police?
10. How does Mr. Halloway react when Will notices him looking at the carnival poster?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)