|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James' surname?
2. Who does Jim want to apologize to?
(a) Mr. Dark
(b) Mr. Coogar
(c) Miss Foley
(d) The police
3. What month does the novel begin in?
4. Who does the boy yell for?
(a) The police
(b) Mr. Fury
(c) Mr. Dark
(d) Miss Foley
5. What wakes Jim and Will up?
(b) A train
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will think being good involves?
2. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
3. What is Mr. Coogar strapped into?
4. What does Jim think he hears on the library steps?
5. What do Jim and Will usually use to communicate to each other during the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Halloway break the mirrors in the Mirror Maze?
2. What is strange about the carousel?
3. What shocking things do Will and Jim see when they go back to the carnival with the police?
4. How do Jim and Will react differently to meeting Robert?
5. What does the customer talk to Mr. Halloway about when he enters the bar?
6. What does Mr. Halloway think is the difference between Jim and Will?
7. What wakes up Jim and Will during the night?
8. What does the lightning rod salesman think about the woman he sees in the shop window?
9. What does the lightning rod look like?
10. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window on the way back from work?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)