|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A jazz song
(b) A folk song
(c) A Christmas song
(d) A pop song
2. What does Halloway think women are?
3. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
(a) His magazines
(b) His bag
(c) His books
(d) His drink
4. Who thinks about their lives at three in the morning?
(b) Old women
(d) Middle-aged men
5. What is Mr. Coogar strapped into?
(a) An operating table
(b) A rack
(c) An iron maiden
(d) An electric chair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will think being good involves?
2. Whose house does Will go to?
3. Where does Miss Foley want to meet Mr. Halloway?
4. What is the name of Jim and Will's town?
5. What celebration is happening in a week's time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jim react when he enters the Mirror Maze?
2. What do Will and Jim think about the boy they see run into Miss Foley's house?
3. What is strange about the carousel?
4. What wakes up Jim and Will during the night?
5. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
6. What does Jim decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
7. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
8. What does the prologue say about months of a year from a boy's point of view?
9. How do Jim and Will react differently to meeting Robert?
10. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)