|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will think that Mr. Coogar wants them to do?
(b) Go home
2. Who thinks about their lives at three in the morning?
(a) Middle-aged men
(b) Old women
3. Whose house does Tom Fury predict the storm will hit?
(a) Mr. Dark's
(c) Mr Coogar's
4. What do the boys use to look out at the carnival?
(a) A magnifying glass
(c) A telescope
(d) A periscope
5. Who do the boys call in Chapter 24?
(a) The police
(b) The fire brigade
(c) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Halloway
Short Answer Questions
1. What attraction does Miss Foley go to?
2. What happens when Mr. Dark turns on the electric chair?
3. What is William's surname?
4. When does Will think the storm will arrive?
5. What is arriving in town that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robert react to seeing Will and Jim outside his window?
2. How do Jim and Will react differently to watching the Theater?
3. What is strange about the carousel?
4. What does Jim decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
5. What story do Will and Jim tell the lightning rod salesman?
6. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
7. How do Jim and Will react differently to the carnival poster?
8. How does Jim react when he enters the Mirror Maze?
9. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
10. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)