|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles Halloway's job at the library?
(c) Head librarian
2. Who do Jim and Will hear talking?
(a) Mr. Dark and Mr. Coogar
(b) Miss Foley and Mr. Halloway
(c) Miss Foley and Mr. Coogar
(d) Mr. Coogar and Mr. Tetley
3. What does Will throw at Jim's window?
(a) Golf balls
(c) Tennis balls
4. Who does the bag belong to?
(a) Mr. Fury
(b) Mr. Tetley
(c) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Halloway
5. What store does Mr. Tetley own?
(a) Tetley's Newspaper Store
(b) The Peyote Store
(c) The United Cigar Store
(d) Ned's Nightly Bar
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do when Jim spits in his face?
2. What kind of novels do Will and Jim choose?
3. What do Jim and Will usually use to communicate to each other during the night?
4. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
5. Who stops at the empty shop window?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Jim and Will react differently when Robert invites them to come to the carnival with him?
2. What happens when Cooger rides on the carousel?
3. How does Mr. Halloway react when Will notices him looking at the carnival poster?
4. What does Jim decide to do at the end of Chapter 9?
5. What does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
6. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
7. What does the reader learn about Jim in Chapter 9?
8. How do Will and Jim turn Mr. Cooger into a 130-year-old man?
9. What does Mr. Halloway see in the shop window on the way back from work?
10. What disappoints the boys about the carnival the next day?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)