|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A pop song
(b) A jazz song
(c) A folk song
(d) A Christmas song
2. What does Jim favor over talking?
(d) Running away
3. What is the name of Jim and Will's town?
(a) Dark Town
(b) Red Town
(c) White Town
(d) Green Town
4. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(a) A storm
(c) Cotton candy
5. What is James' surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Will and Jim find the 12-year-old boy?
2. What happens when Mr. Dark turns on the electric chair?
3. What do Will and Jim check out in Chapter 15?
4. Where does Will's father go just before Will falls asleep?
5. Who does the bag belong to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story do Will and Jim tell the lightning rod salesman?
2. What strange things happen as Jim and Will walk through town?
3. What does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
4. What does the lightning rod look like?
5. Why does Jim want to go back to the carousel?
6. What shocking things do Will and Jim see when they go back to the carnival with the police?
7. How does Mr. Halloway react when Will notices him looking at the carnival poster?
8. What is strange about the carousel?
9. What is strange about the carnival and its people?
10. What is Mr Dark's new act?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)