|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Foley think the 12-year-old boy is?
(a) Her son
(b) Her nephew
(c) Her brother
(d) Her sweetheart
2. What do Will and Jim check out in Chapter 15?
(a) The comic book store
(b) The Theater
(c) The carnival
(d) The library
3. Who jumps on the merry-go-round?
(a) Mr. Dark
(b) Mr. Coogar
(c) Mr. Fury
4. Who does the boy yell for?
(a) Mr. Dark
(b) The police
(c) Miss Foley
(d) Mr. Fury
5. Why are Will and Jim surprised by the carnival?
(a) It seems happy
(b) It seems normal
(c) It seems evil
(d) It seems weird
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will find Jim when he disappears?
2. What does Jim tell Will he wants to see?
3. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
4. What kind of books does Mr. Halloway recommend to the two children?
5. What does Will do when Jim spits in his face?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mr Dark's new act?
2. How does Jim react when he enters the Mirror Maze?
3. What does the lightning rod salesman think about the woman he sees in the shop window?
4. What are Jim and Will's feelings about the Mirror Maze?
5. What does the prologue say about months of a year from a boy's point of view?
6. How do Jim and Will react differently to the carnival poster?
7. What do Will and Jim think about the boy they see run into Miss Foley's house?
8. What does Mr. Halloway see when he steps out of the bar?
9. What scares Jim and Will about the train?
10. What is strange about the carousel?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)