|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will warn his father not to go?
(a) The police station
(b) The carnival
(c) Miss Foley's house
(d) The library
2. What do Will and Jim hide underneath?
(a) A bush
(b) An iron grille
(c) A tree
(d) A bus shelter
3. What does Jim ask if the carnival buys?
4. Who does Mr. Dark want to turn Mr. Electrico back into?
(a) Mr. Fury
(b) Mr. Coogar
(c) Mr. Halloway
(d) Mr. Tetley
5. What does Will notice Jim has removed from his house?
(a) The radio aerial
(b) The lightning rod
(c) The TV aerial
(d) The chimney
6. What does Mr. Halloway say Dark and Coogar thrive on?
(b) Ill health
7. What does Mr. Halloway do when Will bursts into tears?
(a) Spits at him
(b) Kicks him
(c) Slaps him
(d) Laughs at him
8. What does Mr. Halloway try to destroy?
(a) The Mirror Maze
(b) The carousel
(c) The Big Wheel
(d) The carnival train
9. What has Mr. Halloway spent all day doing in Chapter 37?
10. Who does Mr. Dark say will hold Will when he is a baby?
(a) The Dwarf
(b) The Dust Witch
(c) Miss Foley
11. What is the weather in the morning?
12. What is the Dust Witch made of?
13. How far do Will and Jim travel on the carousel together?
(a) A quarter of a circle
(b) Two circles
(c) Half a circle
(d) A full circle
14. Who does Mr. Dark tell the boys to smile at?
(a) Mr. Tetley
(b) The Drawf
(c) The Dust Witch
(d) Mr. Coogar
15. Who does Jim see in the Mirror Maze?
(a) His twin
(b) The devil
(c) His father
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and Mr. Halloway hear?
2. What does Will tell his father on the phone?
3. Who are the freaks bringing to the carousel?
4. What does the carnival look for?
5. What do Jim and Will see above them?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)