|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway think is a weapon they can use against Mr. Dark?
2. What does Halloway tell the boys about at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) His marriage
(b) His father
(c) His life
(d) His mother
3. What is the Dust Witch made of?
4. What part of Will's body ages?
(a) His little finger
(b) His hair
(c) His hand
(d) His left leg
5. What do Will and Jim hide underneath?
(a) An iron grille
(b) A tree
(c) A bus shelter
(d) A bush
6. What instrument does Mr. Halloway play?
7. Who are the freaks bringing to the carousel?
(b) The Witch
(c) Mr. Dark
(d) Mr. Electrico
8. Who does Mr. Dark introduce as the bullet catcher?
(a) Mr Coogar
(b) The Drawf
(c) The Witch
9. What is the weather in the morning?
10. What does Will tell his father?
(a) He is a good man
(b) He loves him
(c) He is fun
(d) He is young at heart
11. What makes Mr. Halloway laugh?
(a) The witch's holey tights
(b) The witch's smile
(c) The witch's warts
(d) The witch tickling him
12. What book does Mr. Halloway threaten Mr Dark with?
(a) The Bible
(b) The Guiness Book of Records
(c) The Martian Chronicles
(d) The Divine Comedy
13. What does Mr. Halloway try to destroy?
(a) The carnival train
(b) The Mirror Maze
(c) The Big Wheel
(d) The carousel
14. Who does Mr. Dark say will hold Will when he is a baby?
(a) The Dwarf
(b) Miss Foley
(c) The Dust Witch
15. What does Will try to do to stop the mirror images?
(a) Lights a match
(b) Closes his eyes
(c) Smashes the mirrors
(d) Turns on his torch
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will ask his father to say to him?
2. Where does Mr. Dark hide the boys?
3. How far do Will and Jim travel on the carousel together?
4. What is the name of Mr. Dark's new act?
5. What does Jim ask if the carnival buys?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)