|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chapter 3 focus on?
(a) Mr. Dark
(c) Charles Halloway
2. What is Mr. Coogar strapped into?
(a) An iron maiden
(b) An operating table
(c) A rack
(d) An electric chair
3. Who thinks about their lives at three in the morning?
(b) Old women
(c) Middle-aged men
4. What does Will do when Jim spits in his face?
(a) Pokes him in the eye
(b) Kicks him
(d) Punches him
5. Who does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
(b) A little girl
(c) Her nephew
(d) Her father
6. What is Mr. Dark's arm covered in?
7. What is arriving in town that night?
(a) The circus
(b) The carnival
(c) The parade
(d) The zoo
8. Who does the bag belong to?
(a) Mr. Halloway
(b) Mr. Tetley
(c) Mr. Fury
(d) Miss Foley
9. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(c) A storm
(d) Cotton candy
10. What does Jim tell Will he wants to see?
(a) A film
(b) A carnival
11. Where does Will find Jim when he disappears?
(a) The Freak Show
(b) The Mirror Maze
(c) The Carousel
(d) At home
12. What does Jim think he hears on the library steps?
13. What wakes Jim and Will up?
(d) A train
14. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
(a) Frank Thunder
(b) Davie Flash
(c) Tom Fury
(d) Jack Storm
15. What color hair does Mr. Coogar have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will's father go just before Will falls asleep?
2. What is the man's suit made out of?
3. Who jumps on the merry-go-round?
4. What is James' surname?
5. What store does Mr. Tetley own?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)