|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Foley searching for?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her nephew
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
2. What is James' surname?
3. Who does Jim want to apologize to?
(a) Mr. Coogar
(b) Mr. Dark
(c) Miss Foley
(d) The police
4. What street do William and James live on?
(a) Oak Street
(b) Opiate Street
(c) York Street
(d) Elm Street
5. Whose house does Will go to?
(a) Miss Foley's
(b) Mr Dark's
(d) Mr Tetley's
6. Where does Miss Foley want to meet Mr. Halloway?
(a) The museum
(b) The library
(c) The carnival
(d) The police station
7. What month does the novel begin in?
8. What does Will throw at Jim's window?
(c) Golf balls
(d) Tennis balls
9. What does the sign say on the merry-go-round?
(a) Help yourself
(b) Out of order
(c) Do not enter
(d) Enter at your own risk
10. What does Mr. Coogar turn into?
(a) An old woman
(b) A tiger
(c) A dwarf
(d) A twelve-year-old boy
11. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
(c) Totem poles
12. Where are the boy and Miss Foley going after dinner?
(a) The library
(b) The saloon
(c) The carnival
(d) Will's house
13. What remains where the lady in ice once was?
(a) A pool of water
(b) Her foot
(c) A cigar
(d) A knife
14. What does the boy throw over Jim and Will?
15. Who wrote the Funeral March?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will think really worries his father?
2. What is the name of the monster at Coogar and Dark's show?
3. What does Jim ask Will to hold?
4. What is the man's suit made out of?
5. Where do Will and Jim chase the boy to?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)