Short Answer Key
1. What month does the novel begin in?
2. What is James' surname?
3. What is William's surname?
4. What street do William and James live on?
5. What kind of month does the author say October is for boys?
A rare month
6. What disappointing thing happens to children in September?
7. What great thing happens to children in June?
The summer begins
8. What celebration is happening in a week's time?
9. What is the name of Jim and Will's town?
10. What state is Green Town in?
11. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
12. What does Tom Fury help people do?
Protect their houses from storms
Part 1: Chapters 1, 2, and 3
1. Whose house does Tom Fury predict the storm will hit?
This section contains 1,870 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)