|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 51 and 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will tell his father on the phone?
(a) He is staying at Jim's house
(b) He is moving to another town
(c) He is in big trouble
(d) He is not coming home that night
2. What does Halloway tell the boys about at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) His life
(b) His marriage
(c) His mother
(d) His father
3. What does Jim favor over talking?
(d) Running away
4. What does Will hear his father burn?
(a) A book
(b) A newspaper
(c) A dollar note
(d) A handbill
5. Who does the dwarf look like?
(a) Mr. Fury
(b) Mr. Tetley
(c) Mrs. Halloway
(d) Miss Foley
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of month does the author say October is for boys?
2. Where is Charles Halloway in Chapter 37?
3. What kind of novels do Will and Jim choose?
4. Who are the freaks bringing to the carousel?
5. Why does Will decide to stay at the carnival?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)