|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 51 and 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway say men despair at?
2. Why does Will decide to stay at the carnival?
(a) To speak to Mr. Dark
(b) To find the little girl
(c) To find Mr. Fury
(d) To ride the carousel
3. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A jazz song
(b) A pop song
(c) A Christmas song
(d) A folk song
4. Who does Jim's mother say Jim looks like?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His father
(c) His uncle
(d) His older brother
5. What does Will think being good involves?
(a) Being happy
(b) Having a family
(c) Believing in God
(d) Not smoking
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will try to do to stop the mirror images?
2. Why are Will and Jim surprised by the carnival?
3. What attraction does Miss Foley go to?
4. What do Jim and Will see flying above the train?
5. Where does Will warn his father not to go?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)