|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 51 and 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim want to apologize to?
(a) Mr. Dark
(b) The police
(c) Mr. Coogar
(d) Miss Foley
2. Where do Jim and Will watch the merry-go-round from?
(a) A saloon
(b) A tree
(c) A bush
(d) Long grass
3. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A Christmas song
(b) A pop song
(c) A folk song
(d) A jazz song
4. Who do Jim and Will hear talking?
(a) Mr. Coogar and Mr. Tetley
(b) Miss Foley and Mr. Halloway
(c) Miss Foley and Mr. Coogar
(d) Mr. Dark and Mr. Coogar
5. What does Mr. Dark blow smoke at?
(a) The books
(b) A painting
(c) The No Smoking sign
(d) A religious cross
Short Answer Questions
1. What street do William and James live on?
2. What kind of books does Mr. Halloway recommend to the two children?
3. What does Will think being good involves?
4. What does the piece of paper advertise?
5. What is James' surname?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)