|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jim and Will usually use to communicate to each other during the night?
(a) A boardwalk
(c) Owl hoots
(d) Walkie talkies
2. Who do the boys call in Chapter 24?
(a) Mr. Halloway
(b) Miss Foley
(c) The police
(d) The fire brigade
3. What great thing happens to children in June?
(a) Baseball season starts
(b) The sun comes out
(c) The rain stops
(d) The summer begins
4. Why does Will's father say he feels sad?
(a) He is ill
(b) He feels something evil
(c) He is old
(d) He is bored
5. What does Will notice Jim has removed from his house?
(a) The TV aerial
(b) The lightning rod
(c) The chimney
(d) The radio aerial
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will think really worries his father?
2. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
3. What does Will hear his father muttering?
4. What is the name of the monster at Coogar and Dark's show?
5. Who do Will and Jim run into at the carnival?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)