|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great thing happens to children in June?
(a) Baseball season starts
(b) The rain stops
(c) The sun comes out
(d) The summer begins
2. Who wrote the Funeral March?
3. What wakes Jim and Will up?
(c) A train
4. What is William's surname?
5. What do Will and his father use to climb into his bedroom?
(a) The stairs
(b) The iron rungs
(c) A rope
(d) A ladder
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the boy and Miss Foley going after dinner?
2. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
3. Where is Charles Halloway in Chapter 37?
4. What kind of novels do Will and Jim choose?
5. What month does the novel begin in?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)