|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the Funeral March?
2. Who is Miss Foley searching for?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her nephew
(c) Her sister
(d) Her mother
3. What does Mr. Halloway think Jim will do when he sees the blows?
(a) Dodge them
(b) Laugh in their face
(c) Take them
(d) Give them back
4. Where do Will and Jim find the 12-year-old boy?
(a) The Mirror Maze
(b) The Bumper Cars
(c) Miss Foley's house
(d) A baseball park
5. Who does Miss Foley think the 12-year-old boy is?
(a) Her nephew
(b) Her son
(c) Her sweetheart
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
2. Who does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
3. What does the sign advertise?
4. What does Jim favor over talking?
5. Why does Will decide to stay at the carnival?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)