|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great thing happens to children in June?
(a) The sun comes out
(b) Baseball season starts
(c) The rain stops
(d) The summer begins
2. What does Tom Fury help people do?
(a) Use lightning for electricity
(b) Feel good about themselves
(c) Spend their money
(d) Protect their houses from storms
3. Where do Will and Jim find the 12-year-old boy?
(a) Miss Foley's house
(b) The Mirror Maze
(c) A baseball park
(d) The Bumper Cars
4. What is Charles Halloway's job at the library?
(d) Head librarian
5. What does Jim decide to take off the roof of his house?
(a) The lightning rod
(b) The wind sock
(c) The radio aerial
(d) The TV aerial
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
2. What remains where the lady in ice once was?
3. Where does Will go when Jim gives him his books?
4. Who does the dwarf look like?
5. When does Will think the storm will arrive?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)