|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 19, 20, and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the carnival people set up in the fields?
(b) Totem poles
2. Why are Will and Jim surprised by the carnival?
(a) It seems evil
(b) It seems happy
(c) It seems weird
(d) It seems normal
3. Where do the two boys go after supper?
(a) The pool hall
(b) The playground
(c) The library
(d) The golf course
4. Who does Miss Foley think the 12-year-old boy is?
(a) Her son
(b) Her nephew
(c) Her brother
(d) Her sweetheart
5. What does the sign advertise?
(a) Cooger & Dark's Moving Shadows Show.
(b) Cooger & Dark's Show of Horrors
(c) Cooger & Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show
(d) Cooger & Dark's Panda Show
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the piece of paper advertise?
2. What is the name of the monster at Coogar and Dark's show?
3. Who does Miss Foley say she saw in the Mirror Maze?
4. What does Jim say his name is?
5. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)