|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will's father go just before Will falls asleep?
(a) The saloon
(b) The library
(c) The grocery store
(d) The carnival
2. What month does the novel begin in?
3. What street do William and James live on?
(a) York Street
(b) Oak Street
(c) Elm Street
(d) Opiate Street
4. What disappointing thing happens to children in September?
(a) The rain starts
(b) The sun disappears
(c) Baseball season finishes
(d) School starts
5. What does Mr. Halloway see a sculpture of in the window?
(a) An eagle
(b) A drawf
(c) A dinosaur
(d) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What great thing happens to children in June?
2. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
3. What does Mr. Halloway think that Jim will always see coming?
4. What does Jim decide to take off the roof of his house?
5. What celebration is happening in a week's time?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)