|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the two boys go after supper?
(a) The golf course
(b) The library
(c) The pool hall
(d) The playground
2. What kind of month does the author say October is for boys?
(a) A rare month
(b) A fun month
(c) A scary month
(d) A lucky month
3. What street do William and James live on?
(a) York Street
(b) Opiate Street
(c) Oak Street
(d) Elm Street
4. What does Will think really worries his father?
(a) The carnival
(b) His job
(c) His drinking
(d) His mother
5. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
(a) Tom Fury
(b) Jack Storm
(c) Davie Flash
(d) Frank Thunder
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Green Town in?
2. What month does the novel begin in?
3. Who does the author describe as being marbled with dark?
4. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
5. How does Will describe his father's mood?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)