|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Fury help people do?
(a) Spend their money
(b) Feel good about themselves
(c) Protect their houses from storms
(d) Use lightning for electricity
2. What disappointing thing happens to children in September?
(a) The sun disappears
(b) School starts
(c) The rain starts
(d) Baseball season finishes
3. What kind of song does Mr. Halloway hear a man humming?
(a) A pop song
(b) A jazz song
(c) A Christmas song
(d) A folk song
4. What does Mr. Crosetti say he can smell?
(a) Cotton candy
(b) A storm
5. Where does Will go when Jim gives him his books?
(b) The library
(c) A saloon
(d) A cafe
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people see through the window of the fifth house?
2. What street do William and James live on?
3. What great thing happens to children in June?
4. Who does Chapter 3 focus on?
5. What is the name of the lightning rod salesman?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)